Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token-mod settings

Will the Token-mod API be getting new setting for the new token bar placements (top/bottom ... overlapping or no ... compact or no)? I currently have a macro to present a raw new token to match the rest that are created so it all look the same.  I am just going these setting can also be targeted using this API.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Just as soon as they expose it to the API.
Will it just "happen" when it gets updated or will I have to assign it again? I currently have it selected and chosen from the pulldown on the API page.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
With assigning a default token, it will actually save the token in the state you have configured it.  With setting the bar position and such, I will be adding appropriate commands to the interface to allow you to specify what you want.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just in case that wasn't the question— If you have the script installed through One-Click, it will be updated as soon as the new version is available. You won't have to do anything manually. One-clicks are usually updated on Tuesdays, but of course, adding the features to Token-mod will require the devs to make those hooks available in the API first.
Got it. Thanks for the super fast response. Hope it clears it up for others also. Thanks guys!