Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Error Launching Games 5-24-2019

Hi Everyone! We are aware of an issue causing problems loading into various games followed by the error code 387a7df357ee498fa015d487ff618b21 The devs are investigating and working towards a fix now. We will keep you updated with more info as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thank you very much for your hard work.
Thank You, Mine is working now ;)
Keep up the good work lads!
And soon after this post a fix went out that should resolve the issue :) We are still investigating to make sure this does not happen again in the future, but everyone should be able to get back into their game!
thanks for the response, out of curiosity is it ok to discuss what the issue was?
We are able to get in to the game, but now it is not allowing updates to tokens. 
We have discovered and resolved an issue with the data for the 5th Edition D&D Compendium, and your games should be working now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited 1558744700
Our GM was having this problem at 8:35PM 5/24, he turned off the compendium and was able to launch the game, in but was extremely slow...reporting on his behalf.
I'm having trouble loading in, but I'm not given an error. It just refuses to finish loading.
My DM cannot get into the game either tonight. Getting an error when he tries to join the game. I don't have more details.
Hello on all my games on the dev server i got the following error :