Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid][D&D 5e] Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Edited 1558733938
This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session to be paid upfront via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Why pay? It helps compensate for time and resources spent, it means everyone is invested into the game every other player wants a good experience for their evening, with everyone focused the experience is more enjoyable for all. Payment for your first game can be made after the session if you enjoyed yourself and plan on coming back, all future payments should be made no latter than two hours before the session.&nbsp; Using headsets, no video, discord for communication.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/157356/ghosts-of-saltmarsh" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/157356/ghosts-of-saltmarsh</a> We are a couple sessions in and looking for another player or two.&nbsp; Nestled on the coast of the Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, a sleepy fishing village that sits on the precipice of destruction. Smugglers guide their ships to hidden coves, willing to slit the throat of anyone foolhardy enough to cross their path. Cruel sahuagin gather beneath the waves, plotting to sweep away coastal cities. Drowned sailors stir to unnatural life, animated by dark magic and sent forth in search of revenge. The cult of a forbidden god extends its reach outward from a decaying port, hungry for fresh victims and willing recruits. While Saltmarsh slumbers, the evils that seek to plunder it grow stronger. Heroes must arise to keep the waves safe! I will do my best to make the game as enjoyable as possible for everyone, music, dynamic lighting, extra maps, hopefully finding good color maps to replace the default black/white sketch style that is default.&nbsp; I want the players to do their best to make the game as enjoyable as possible for everyone, so be respectful of each other, because when we sit down to play together it is about escapism lets not bring any real world baggage into the game. **House Rules** 1. I use an alternative inspiration system, a deck of cards that is an add on from Roll20. 2. I do ability score generation as roll 1 set, if not happy then use point buy as a fallback.&nbsp; 3. Most WoTC officially published material is allowed, no races with flight or magic resistance, some good quality 3rd party supplements will be considered on a case by case basis. Current Party consists of the following. Bill Burrhorn a Human Wizard/Fighter and Entertainer Whist a Teifling Warlock (hexblade) and Guild Merchant Zavas a Triton Fighter and Pirate
Still looking for a solid fourth player to join our group we play every Friday night at 6pm CST.&nbsp;