Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Transmogrifier Not Loading Campaign Elements

Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Detailed description of the problem Transmog loads and allows me to pick the 2 campaigns, but no campaign elements load for either of the chosen campaigns Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem Open Transmog choose the 2 campaigns no elements load Description of setup Chrome Version 74.0.3729.169 Windows and Mac show same results
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I have had this happen to me. The Transmogrifier rarely completes it's interface the first time. Try a second time. Very rarely, a third.
Pat, are you by chance using the VTT Enhancement Suite? I've noticed the Transmogrifier tool doesn't work when I have that extension running in Chrome.  Pat said: Detailed description of the problem Transmog loads and allows me to pick the 2 campaigns, but no campaign elements load for either of the chosen campaigns Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem Open Transmog choose the 2 campaigns no elements load Description of setup Chrome Version 74.0.3729.169 Windows and Mac show same results
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Nope.  It did load after I relaunched it 3 times like Keith recommended. Not a work around I would have discovered on my own - thanks Keith!