Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a DM to run Tales from the Yawning Portal ...

Edited 1558874869
I am looking for a DM/GM to run the adventure module 'Tales from the Yawning Portal'. I can provide all needed modules and such for the game, as I have them. I have never been through all the adventures in this book, and have not been a player for many years. Please let me know if you would be willing to run a game using this module. I request a weekly game, held every Saturday. The time, number of players, mode of communication, and any restrictions are up to the DM/GM that takes on this task. Hopefully I can find someone, I need to be a player and not a DM/GM.

Edited 1558874861
If I can find a DM/GM that is willing to take on this task, and I create the game then promote them to DM/GM ... Let me know what APIs and such you wish to use and I will make sure they are loaded up.
If you are able to message me, I could see if I am the right GM for you?