Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can we use macros to increase or decrease the value of the Attributes on the sheet?

Before speaking: I am not good at English. I'm using a translator, so please understand. I want a macro that automatically reflects the value of +3, -1, etc. when I enter or select the value that I want. For example, if the current value of Dream Attributes is 3, and you enter a value of -4 through the macro, the value of Dream Attributes on the sheet changes to -1. The most similar thing that we could do was to use a turn tracker. Turn Tracker changes its value immediately if you use a command such as 5 &{tracker:+} or 1 &{tracker:-}. But I want to do it on the character sheet. If I succeed in implementing this feature, I'll use it to score characters with words like "TEN POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!" How can I do it, like a macro or an API?
1558886192
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The API. If the value is in a token's bar, you can use TokenMod : !token-mod --set bar1_value|-4 If it's in an attribute, you can use ChatSetAttr : !setattr --sel --mod --points|-4 Both of those commands would operate on the selected token (or the selected token's character).
Amazing!! It was very helpful. Thank you very much!
1558888456
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem!