Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

trouble with the damage shown for cantrips

hi Well I using the 5e ogl sheet, but when I drag in cantrips to one of my characters there seems to be some kind of mistake. Not completely sure what is happening or why. It seems to show the damage two times which is a bit annoying. It does roll it correctly, but when you look at the sheet it is a bit confusing. for instance chill touch should be written as 3d8+5 necrotic, but as shown above it write 3d8+53d8+5 necrotic. Here is what is written in the damage field [[round((@{level} + 1) / 6 + 0.5)]]d8 and all I did was pull the spell from the compendium in to the sheet, which I have done multiple times before. So not sure if there is a bug or something I have done wrong. Kim
Sr. K
Pro
Sheet Author
I think it’s a bug, I can see the same problem in my games.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This would get better visibility from the devs if posted in the thread dedicated to the D&D 5e by Roll Sheet .
Hello Rangaard, Thank you for moving your report to the  D&D 5e by Roll Sheet  thread. As such, please follow it for updates. I am going to close this thread. Thanks!