Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't Preview Market Items on the Virtual Tabletop

Heya. Currently I can't preview market packs when typing in keywords to the token search. I sometimes like to browse so I can get a pack or two for map building but the feature's no longer working. The yellow boxes will show up previewing a single image, but if I click on this image, nothing happens. Previously, it would show me all the contents of the pack. It's doing this on both firefox and Chrome and I believe it's a connection issue as opposed to anything software related. Was wondering if others were having the problem.

Edited 1559011426
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
What was some of the keywords you were using?
The keywords aren't the important part. It gives results but upon clicking the results that pop up, it no longer takes me to the marketplace. 

Edited 1559011806
Hi Angry_Rope, I have alerted the dev team to this issue, we will get it back up and running as soon as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks for fixing it, guys! It's all up and running again.