Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Z and SHIFT+ Z not working

Edited 1559113409
Hello, I was preparing for my game this week and noticed that the "Z" and "SHIFT+Z" zoom functions were not working on any images. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? If so has anyone found a fix? "Use advanced keyboard shortcuts" is selected and all other normal keyboard shortcuts are working. Thank you.
I am experiencing the same problem in my games. I played in another users game this evening and they are having the same issue as well.  Zoom is not working. Looks like there was a code update today but nothing in the release notes about "zoom". 
Bumped as well.
Same here, was wondering if it was only on my end, guess not.
Just noticed this.  I was trying to figure out what I broke!  Glad I'm not alone; sounds pretty widespread.
I am running into the same problem. It isn't great because I use Zoom and Shared Zoom an unreasonable amount in my game.
Same problem in my games. Its big mistake bs I use all time Shared Zoom on the monsters, treasures and other high quiality pictures. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'd recommend everyone keeping an eye on this thread in the bugs section, more likely to get Dev updates there like the recent one from Drespar.
Hello all, As Ziechael has stated, this is a known issue. Please follow the  Z to Zoom in on art... modal pop-out not working  thread for updates. As such, I have moved this thread to the Bug forum. I am also going to close this thread.