Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][FATE] Space Cats (4-6 session mini-campaign; 1st/3rd Friday of month, 6:30 PM Pacific; Roll20 and Discord) Character Generation Friday, May 31

MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, I’m running a short, 4-6 session mini-campaign of Space Cats  on Roll20 on the 1st/3rd Fridays of the month, at 6:30 PM Pacific.  I know it’s short notice but tonight, Friday, May 31, we are making characters. We’re looking for a couple of players. Space Cats is a modified Fate Accelerated system about anthropomorphic animals fighting against bug invaders. Let me know if you are interested. /Matt

Edited 1559415987
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, Still looking for 1-2 players. We made characters last night but character generation is quick and easy so it’s not an impediment to joining the game. Our next session is Friday, June 7, 6:30 PM Pacific. /Matt