Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic light and AFOW not working together.

Edited 1559383348
Saw a user have the same problem going to post it again with Copy report when asked. I am unable to recreate the kind of user experience demonstrated in the AFOW/Dynamic light youtube video featured  here . Both features work independantly - Dynamic light shows line of site and interacts with light obstruction lines etc. as expected. When Dynamic light is OFF, fog of war works as expected - the map is revealed has tokens are moved around the map / board.  However, as shown in the youtube video - I am unable to get both features to work together. When AFOW and Dynamic light are BOTH enabled, there areas revealed by the players do  not remain revealed as expected.  Instead, areas of the map outside of the tokens vision / light bounds is hidden as if the area has never been seen.  Did what was listed on the post, still does not seem to work.
Hi Crow, We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this. To rule out potential issues, p lease work through steps 1-3 of our  guide to  Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If steps 1-3 does not resolve your issue, please work through step 4 and provide us with that information.  Thanks!
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I've done all that with no luck, i don't see a step for listed ?
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Crow said: Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I've done all that with no luck, i don't see a step for listed ? If none of the above succeed in resolving the problem, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)