Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Macro using roll template help

1559585737

Edited 1559585945
I am trying to make a macro for a game, I am taking part in where the damage die change base on the 1d20 result. The macro using roll templates, and the expected results isn't what im getting Macro("&amp;{template:default}{{name=test}}{{attack=[[1d20]]}}{{#rollWasCrit() attack}}{{test1=[[12d4+1]]}}{{/rollWasCrit() attack}}{{#rollBetween() attack 19 10}}{{test2=[[6d4+1]]}}{{/rollBetween() attack 19 10}}{{#rollBetween() attack 2 9}}{{test3=[[3d4+1]]}}{{/rollBetween attack 2 9}}") image of output to chat&nbsp; <a href="https://imgur.com/a/p5QFreE" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/p5QFreE</a> Any help is much appreciated.
1559586211
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You cant use rolltemplate conditionals like rollWasCrit. They are only for use when designing a character sheet, and aren't accessible in play. Macros dont support any conditional statements, unfortunately.
Thanks for the quick reply. I will try was quires instead.&nbsp;