Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM][LFP][5e] Wednesday starting earliest around 8pm+ GMT+1 / 2pm+ EST

Edited 1560351321
Hey,  me and two friends are looking for a 5e session to enjoy weekly together (with 1-2 more players). We tried to find a ToA group, but sadly it fell through cause nobody except us showed up... I have played for over 6 years and dmed most of the time (Curse of Strahd, Stormking's Thunder, beginning of Dragon Queen,) and played Dragon Heist and beginning of Mad Mage (Floor 4). (Roughly same for one of my friends). I would like to play my Tiefling Arcane Trickster / War Wizard. :) We are from the UK / Germany. Voice only games. Sessions around 3-4h would be nice ending max 6h after the given time in the title. :) Hope we can find some players and a DM willing to run something, just offer anything (unpaid). Have a great day!
Hey, I'm one of the other friends! Been rolling around Roll20 for about 4 years now, mostly DMing for other people and having fun with the occasional couple sessions as a player. While I have a pile of character concepts waiting to use, I'd probably stick with my Tiefling Wild Magic Sorcerer for this campaign.
Im the other friend. I have no set character but im willing to build around the group and just enjoy playing as much as i can :)
Mind if I join this thread, I too am searching for a good Wednesday game.
I don't see why not, could hardly hurt our chances.
I'm free and ready to play at that time. I've been playing for about 4 years, played a lot of 4e and 5e. What is the starting lvl?