Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character sheet rolls no longer showing in chatlog

Edited 1559788983
EDIT:  This appears more related to roll templates rather than character sheet rolls specifically, as seen in another thread here . Apologies for creating another thread on the same subject. Assuming this issue is already acknowledged, this thread can be locked or deleted as applicable. As per title. Rolls done through a character sheet no longer appear to be showing up in chatlogs; it's been like this for a little more than a week now, even after clearing the chat archive. For reference, roll20's standard D&D5e sheet is being used. Regular /rolls and in-lines still appear just fine. The chatlog appears to simply show blank lines where character sheet rolls used to be, like so . Previously, they would show up more properly (if a bit occasionally bogged) like this . Now, it's no longer the case (and simply a blank line, as shown before). Is there a possible solution I should be applying to fix this, or is it something on roll20's end? Thanks for your review, for whoever's looking at this!
Hello Mikey,  I am sorry that you have encountered this issue with dice rolls and the chat archive. This issue has been previously been noted in the  May 21 Infrastructure Update Bug Thread .  Please be sure to follow that thread for updates. As such, I am going to close this thread per your request.  Thanks!