Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Carry Tokens Script

Hey Guys, I'm using Carry Tokens script, from the library, and I keep getting an error when trying to begin it.  The sandbox reports: {"who":"error","type":"error","content":"Unable to find a player or character with name:  <div style="} The command i'm using to bring up the menu is : !CARRY_TOKENS_MENU Best guess is it has to do with the char sheet objects, but i'm not sure.  Any help? Thanks in advance =)
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It sounds like you have some HTML formatting in your displayed player/character name. Remove the formatting and try again.

Edited 1559857378
Thanks Stephen.  I see you made this script.   Turns out it was the display name I was using.  Your script doesn't like if it's BLANK.  I had display name completely blank and that's why it kept failing.  I changed to "DM" and refreshed, boom it works. So, just in case anyone else ever runs into that - i'm pretty sure that's the solution. Thanks again! Content creators like you deserve more props =)