Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] Sheet borders/layout disappeared

Following image speaks for it: All extensions disabled, same issue in firefox or chrome.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Does anything change if you change the language to English? Some sheets have small visual changes to accommodated different languages, so there is a chance this bug is specific to your language's version of the sheet.
I'm having the same issue but only on Chrome. Others in my game aren't having an issue with Chrome, so it's not necessarily an incompatibility between the Shaped Sheet and the browser. Moving to Firefox fixes it, but I strongly prefer using Chrome.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Make sure you and your players are on the same build of Chrome. Current build as of this post is Version 76.0.3809.87 After that, try turning all extensions off. Make sure you have the latest sheet code, including css.
So I made sure everything was up to date and that everyone's version of everything was the same, and they are. Even without extensions running, the sheet remains looking exactly like OP's.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm having the exact same problem. I'll post a reference to this thread in the bug report I made. I believe it has to do with images not being served to Chrome. Question, Are you on a Mac? And what is your build of Chrome?
I'm not on a Mac, Chrome Build is the latest ( Version 77.0.3865.19 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)) Just updated today
For reference, the rest of my players are using Chrome in the same game with no issues. I can't say with 100% certainty, but I believe there was a significant Windows update prior to this issue, as I had been using Chrome with no problems up until Tuesday of last week.

Edited 1566167446
Here's an interesting bit as well that I just noticed. If I right-click on the Google Chrome top bar, and choose "Task Manager" I can't see any of the text in the popout. It may be an issue with windows within the window / pop outs? **I decided just to uninstall and reinstall Chrome entirely. For whatever reason it fixed it. Why? Who knows.**