Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Confusing results of the Rollback Feature

Perhaps this isn't the best place to submit this question, but I've just received some questionable results from a rollback that I wanted to see if I could get clarified. I hold a weekly game, and after some moderate problems on my end I figured it would be best to roll the game back. I selected yesterday, June 6th as my rollback date... and it rolled us back probably about 3-4 weeks back. I imagine nothing can be done anymore, I'm just sort of looking for answers and seeing if this is normal in case I ever need to use this function again.
Hi フミヅキ, That is certainly not normal behavior for rollbacks, no. Have you recently had the game restored by us or anything of that sort? And if you could, have you tried rolling it back to any of the other available dates?
Hi Drespar! I haven't had the game restored or anything that comes to mind. I've just tried rolling back twice more, once to June 5th and once to June 3rd. Both seem to take me back to identical snapshots as the one on the 6th.