Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Transmorgrifier not working

Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I have been trying for a few days t get the Transmorgrifier working again. Using Chrome (latest, Windows 10 When I open it up no matter which games I select nothing happens. I have to close it and open it 2 more time before it loads my current game, in the right column, but the other selection just says loading no matter which game I select. For months I have always had to reopen the Transmorgrifier 3 times to get it to work but now that has failed.. I get the same results each time. I have done all the normal cleaning of cache, turning of extension, etc.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Just tested in Firefox, latest, and it works perfectly.
Hi Mike, We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this. Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues: Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser            - Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20            - Please disable all add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Might be a recent chrome update broke something.  I think the latest is version 76.something?  I am a little behind the current and the transmogrifier works for me.  I am running  Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Turned out to be a Chrome Extension. Once removed the Transmorgrfier worked fine. Unfortuntely I do nto remember which one it was. You may close this thread.