Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

column goes away.

Sometimes the right most column goes away and I have to exit the game and rejoin in order to get it back. This column is the one where the tabs open such as the Chat or Journal. Since the window is gone I cannot gracefully exit the game, I have to close the browser and restart. I am using Firefox on at Win10 machine. I am running Waterdeep Dragon Heist (Summer). Also sometimes part of the journal can't be opened and I have to exit the game to recover.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just for clarity, does the control handle disappear?
Hello John E., As keithcurtis has pointed out, there is a small control handle right next to the zoom slider. This can make the Sidebar minimize/open.It is fairly easy to miss. Please verify if this solves your issue with the Sidebar.  Can you elaborate on what you mean with "part of the journal can't be opened"? Thanks!
Operator error. Sorry I did not notice the small control handle. The next time I have this issue I will try it.
Hello again John E., No worries. Glad we could be of assistance. Are you still having an issue with your journal not opening? 
Thank you, it is working fine now.