Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Custodians of the Galaxy] [Sci Fi] Looking for players for a fully edited multimedia production

Edited 1563120438
Naughty Zoot
Marketplace Creator
*This game will be recorded, edited, receive music and effects and be posted to Youtube.* EDIT- A couple of slots have opened up. Looking for more players. Timeslot is Fridays 1pm-5pm PST .&nbsp; Custodians of the Galaxy is an intense, multi-layered SciFi adventure. The structure of the game and the surprises in store are unlike anything you've played before (pretty sure anyway...) The ability to handle intense combat will not be enough; the trials that lie ahead will test the very heart of man. What's the world like? Sci Fi, somewhere between Bladerunner and Star Wars What is the story? A group of actors sit down to help rewrite the script for a sci fi TV show. The characters in the show (the Custodians)become embroiled in galactic intrique. Their choices just might save (or destroy) the galaxy. Meanwhile, the actors have their own set of issues to deal with. What happened to the show's writer? Why did the first director leave? Did they really go mad, or is something else at play here? What's the System? The system is called Custodians of the Galaxy as well. It has storyteller elements as well as stats and skills. It accommodates players who wish to write creatively as well as players who prefer a straight-forward stat-driven game.&nbsp; What's unique about this game? For starters, the game is about creating a TV show. What do the characters in the TV show do? Anything that could happen on television or in a movie. Never tell me the odds, Unlikely CPR, I need to see the triceratops droppings, Slow-mo bullet dodge... these are a few of the "Canned tropes" available to characters. However, it is the Custodian's "Modus Operandi" that gives them their real power. What can this character do? What are they about? You tell me. Technomancer Shut-In Looking for Adventure? Psychic Space Squid whose People Need Rescuing ? Mutant Pyrokinetic Gunslinger on a Mission to Right a Life of Sin? Sure. There are no character classes; just characters. A Custodian can do anything that makes sense for them. But wait, how is this balanced? It's simple. The more advantage you are trying to create for yourself the more difficult the dice roll. If you write something into the script which is hilarious and useless, it succeeds automatically. If you try to write something into the script which squashes a trial too easily, breaks the story, or just doesn't fit then a nearly impossible roll of the dice will be required (As in: Roll that test 20 times in a row) Multimedia? There is a ton of environmental music and sound effects. Here's a taste: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg6GTlBsHfE" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg6GTlBsHfE</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnI7KxfCKTk" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnI7KxfCKTk</a> How long is this game? About 50 hours of play full of art, huge maps, and characters. Is this game hard to learn? No. It's easy, but there is huge depth in what you can do. Is this game serious in tone? The world is dark and serious but the group can make the game ridiculous if they wish. How will I learn the system? Don't sweat it. It is simple and I will teach as we go. A few of the players in the game already know the system and are comfortable with it and they will help offline as well. How far into the campaign are we? We played an intro session but haven't started the main story. Are the other players cool? Yes, very. These people are genuine and considerate and creative and cool. The intent here is to create a high quality recording of the campaign, edit it, add music and effects and create a lasting tribute to Sci Fi and RPGs. If interested, please reply below and respond to the following prompts: Age Gaming Experience (experience not required to play) Favorite Movies and TV shows True or False: "I can be cool with other people." True or False: "I am a huge flake. I tend to walk away without explanation and generally leave people hanging" True or False: "I can play on Fridays between 1pm-5pm PST"
Name: Unknown Factor (Master Ron Fate) Ronald Alan ;D Age: 25 Gaming Experience: Since I was born? Been playing Tabletop for years. Favorite Movies and TV shows: Movies would be It (Stephen Kings), Tv Show I would have to go with Flash and Gotham. True or False: "I can be cool with outher people" True, of course! True or False: "I am a huge flake." False, I hope..? Days of the week and times I might have availability: Friday, Saturday, Sunday = 12am-9am est Monday-Thursday = 9pm-2am est &nbsp;

Edited 1560176887
Name: Kaveh Age: 39 Gaming Experience: D&amp;D since 2nd Edition, dabbled in Numenera Favorite Movies and TV shows: Bladerunner, Gattaca, Amor Es Perros, Black Mirror, The West Wing True or False: "I can be cool with other people." Mostly true :) True or False: "I am a huge flake."&nbsp; Only in the direst of circumstances. Days of the week and times I might have availability:&nbsp; Work freelance so very flexible but I'm GMT, so that could be an issue. Particularly intrigued by the creativity and storytelling elements.

Edited 1560199056
Name: Jessica&nbsp; Age: 19 Gaming Experience: No real expirience but i think I know what I'm doing Favorite Movies and TV shows: Movie is Nightmare on Elm St. (I just love it) and Tv is any kinda of crime drama True or False: "I can be cool with other people." according to my friends I'm the easiest person to get along with SO yes True or False: "I am a huge flake." I may have moments but mostly no Days of the week and times I might have availability: Because of collage Mo-anytime pass 1pm GMT Tu-Fr-anytime pass 3pm GMT and Sa-Su: Anytime (unless stated otherwise these are when available)&nbsp;
Naughty Zoot
Marketplace Creator
Hey you guys, Thanks for the interest and your awesome responses. I am really looking forward to getting to know each of you and having a fun game together. I want to let this post ride a little longer and see if a few others are interested. I would honestly love to run the game for just the four of you but if a couple people weren't able to make it after all or decided they weren't feeling it we'd be out of luck. Also, there will be the matter of finding a time that works for as many people as possible. So ideally we get at least two or three more interested humans. Then I'll try and find the greatest common denominator timeslot.&nbsp; In the meantime, I am thinking I may create the session and invite each of you, allowing you a chance to read the rules/guidebook in advance if you so choose. This is 0% necessary b/c the first session teaches the main ingredients but maybe you are curious and want to see what you are getting into. Also, I guess I should introduce my self: I am Naughty Zoot. I am 44 My dad handed me the D&amp;D redbox when I was 5 I think. Since then I've played a lot of RPG and tabletop warfare games. Favorites include Warhammer fantasy roleplay, Warhammer 40K, Tales from the floating vagabond, Paranoia, Dark Sun and of course D&amp;D. I've actually probably spent much more time making games over the years. I've made several RPG systems over the years (admittedly mostly terrible) and made mountains of&nbsp; dungeons, castles, spaceships, trapped tombs, and Corrupt AI Complexes. I love games and I love making things. Probably why I became an architect. Fave Movies/TV: Bladerunner 2049, Aliens, Star Wars, Breaking Bad, Legion, Westworld I am generally cool with anybody but I cannot abide cruelty I flake on people far less then people flake on me. Times: I have some flexibility and will look for the best intersection of everyone's schedules. I YEARN to make things and I am really pumped to play this game with you all and make cool videos of it and post it online. I've been listening to a lot of film making courses, and soundtracks from great movies and mixing music samples. Thank you thank you for having the courage to engage. I think we will have a blast!
Name: Angie Age: 31 Gaming Experience: Video games about a lifetime. 10 years of text role-playing canon character back on LiveJournal. Then, about 2.5 of table top. (But I wanted to play tabletop since age 16) Favorite Movies and TV shows: my favourite movies are Hot Fuzz, Doctor Who movie (shhhh I love I know it's bad) My favourite things shows Doctor Who, iZombie. Then, Kamen Rider ooo with my favourite birb man. Of course last but not least, Kamen Rider Agito. True or False: "I can be cool with other people." I pretty much like to get along with anyone. True or False: "I am a huge flake." Very rarely. I sort of have to be responsible due to being a caretaker. (Though, if I ever do flake its more like over something weird) Days of the week and times I might have availability: Thursday - Monday from 8pm on
Naughty Zoot
Marketplace Creator
Update I've got the beginnings of a time slot matrix and I'm seeing some overlaps that I can make work. I'll keep you posted. I think we'll lock it down this week. Teaser Rules-wise, Custodians has stats and some abilities that you can activate like you'd expect. The other big piece is writing the scene. With this mechanic, a player can "write" anything they want into the scene, even things that their character has no control over. "It starts to rain." "UPS delivers a package of plutonium." "A meteor falls on the villain." You can write these things into the story or anything else you can think of. How is this balanced? I call it the advantage principle: The more advantage you are creating for your character/party the more difficult the roll of the dice. If the thing you wrote is hilarious and useless it succeeds automatically and its part of the story. If the thing you wrote solves a major problem conveniently or breaks the game you will need the roll of a lifetime. Looking forward to playing with you guys. Until next time, stay frosty.
Nice to meet you Naughty Zoot! Everything looks and sounds really fun!&nbsp;
Name: Wyatt Ryan Age: 23 Gaming Experience (experience not required to play): D&amp;D 5E, Starfinder, City of mist. Favorite Movies and TV shows: movie would the nice guys and Scrubs for TV show. True or False: "I can be cool with other people." True True or False: "I am a huge flake." False Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): weekdays I am available everyday after 4:30pm PDT on weekends I am free all day!
Name: Daniel Dempsey&nbsp; Age: 22 years old Gaming Experience (experience not required to play): 5 Years of D&amp;D 5E, multiple forays into character creation, but no playing experience,&nbsp; for systems such as (CYBERPUNK 2020, Starfinder, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy &amp; Rogue Trader). I also would like to put forward that I have a nice repertoire of different character Voices gained through DM'ing a bunch of children. Favorite Movies and TV shows: Star Wars, Love Death &amp; Robots, Altered Carbon, MCU, Blade Runner, Monty Python (Wicked Bad Naughty Zoot! Stop using the beacon), John Wick, Primeaval. True or False: "I can be cool with other people." TRUE True or False: "I am a huge flake."&nbsp; FALSE Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): Tuesday to Friday from 6pm GMT
Name: Zach Age: 32 Gaming Experience (experience not required to play): I've played a lot of Classic World of Darkness, D&amp;D 5e, and some AFMBE. Favorite Movies and TV shows: movie Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels,&nbsp; right now I'm watching The Wire, but my favorite series is probably Firefly True or False: "I can be cool with other people.":&nbsp; True, or at least I'd like to think I can. True or False: "I am a huge flake.":&nbsp; False I prefer to be at least 10min early to any engagement Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): EST Monday, Wednesday Thursday, Saturday depending on time.

Edited 1560457234
Name Gundalf, or my friend's call me Belmont. I tend to refrain from handing out my name until I've gotten to know you. Age 20 Gaming Experience (experience not required to play) Quite a bit of CoC7th editition, a lot of D&amp;D 5e and a bit of pathfinder and 3..5. I've been looking to jump into a Sci Fi game for quite some time. Favorite Movies and TV shows include, Firefly, Jo Jo's bizarre adventure (Battle Tendency), Archer, currently loving 1999, Starwars,&nbsp; How I met your mother, Zombie land, The world's end and 2001 a Space Odyssey also Event Horizon&nbsp; True or False:&nbsp; "I can be cool with other people." True True or False: "I am a huge flake." False,&nbsp; Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): Est Tuesday, Wednesday. Thursday&nbsp; Friday Sunday. Most times as long as we have the proper planning.&nbsp; I might be joining in on a live stream on Thursday some time this upcoming month.&nbsp; I'm pretty good anytime during most day's after 8pm est. but for the other day's I'm free earlier.&nbsp;
Also forgot to mention I love the blade runner movies,.&nbsp; as well as the movie blade, I could go on but I find we need some thing's to talk about&nbsp;&nbsp;
Name: David Age: 27 Gaming Experience (experience not required to play): Video games since birth, RPGs being my favorite. Came into TTRPG a couple years ago, and have since played D&amp;D 5E and Dungeon World. Favorite Movies and TV shows: Star Trek, Star Wars, MCU. True or False: "I can be cool with other people." True, and more, harmony among the people I am around is extremely important to me. True or False: "I am a huge flake." False. I can joke around when appropriate but am generally very focused. Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): CST. Available after 5pm most days. Weekend evenings will be hit and miss depending on work but Sunday before 1pm is no go. Saturday before 2pm is definitely good.
Name: Devilskins (I’d reveal my name properly if I’m chosen for the game.) Age: 25 Gaming Experience: I’ve had about 5 years experience now in playing various RPG’s, started off with D&amp;D 3.5 and now I’ve played and GM’d 5E, Star Wars Edge of the Empire, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Star Trek, Call of Cthulhu and Legend of the Five Rings. Save to save I’ve got some experience. :P Favorite Movies and TV shows: Hmm, now this is a tough one. I love my Sci-Fi and Blade Runner and Star Wars are at the top of that list. I love Star Trek, Gravity Falls and Red Dwarf to name a few shows I love. True or False: "I can be cool with other people." That’s an easy true for me, I love meeting people and I consider myself able to get along with most of them. True or False: "I am a huge flake." I wouldn’t say so, I have 2 regular games a week that have been going for 5 years now so as long as the schedule is fine with my times I’m usually all set. Days of the week and times I might have availability (BST): Monday’s I have completely free all day, Tuesday and Wednesday I’m free until 5:30 PM, Thursday I’m free until 4:30pm, Friday until 5pm, and Sat I’m free at 6pm. Sunday’s fluctuate but I’m mostly free all day.
Name: Glorystar (Abigial) Age: 21 Gaming Experience: I have only played a couple one shots and one full homebrew campaign so I don't have a ton of experience but I am on the look for new experiences so I can broaden my horizons. Favorite Movies and TV shows: Oooooooo that is a tough one especially since I have a ton of favorites.... Well I tend to lean on the comedy side of things and I love a bunch of animated movies and series such as Steven Universe(series), the original Yu-Gi-Oh!(series), Hetalia(series), My Hero Academia(series), Zootopia(movie), and Oliver &amp; Company(movie). True or False: "I can be cool with other people." I am super chill with other people, as long as they are nice we will get along just fine. In fact I love making new friends~ True or False: "I am a huge flake." I don't believe I am, I do my best to keep up with a schedule and I do my best to not let people down. But I have never done something like this before so I'm not completely sure what will happen. Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): I have the Pacific Time Zone and I am free everyday except for Tuesday evenings, Friday evenings, and on Sundays. Every other day I am free but I will admit I am a person who goes to bed late and wakes up late, will update sleeping schedule if that changes.

Edited 1560505596
Name: Bender Al-Aiban Age: 22 Gaming Experience (experience not required to play): I've been GMing Cyberpunk 2020 games for 5 years and have homebrewed for it quite a bit. I've also played in and ran several games like Paranoia, Deadlands Noire, Savage Worlds, Mercs Spies &amp; Private Eyes, and Fallout. I've also extensively played video game RPGs like Arcanum, Fallout 1/2/New Vegas, and Morrowind. Common themes of my campaigns are overwhelming technological progress, its unexpected consequences (usually crime or instability), and the resulting soap operas between individuals. Favorite Movies and TV shows: In preparation for the games I run, I've watched a ton of movies over the years. I turned into something of a moviebuff. I don't watch many shows, but the spot of my favorite movie is tied between Sin City and Chinatown. But I've watched a ton of science fiction films, including but not limited to Blade Runner, Demolition Man, Judge Dredd, Dredd, Akira, A Clockwork Orange, Gattaca, Minority Report, 12 Monkeys, Johnny Mnemonic, Starship Troopers,&nbsp; Strange Days, Alien, Aliens, The Fly, The Thing, Robocop, Black Mirror, Hotel Artemis, Her, Ex Machina, IRobot, Total Recall, and the rest are too many to mention.&nbsp; I also watch a metric ton of neo-noir and crime flicks like Taxi Driver, Baby Driver, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Death Proof, Sin City, The Maltese Falcon, Dirty Harry, Die Hard, Watchmen, Scarface, John Wick 1/2/3, Filth, Fight Club, The Godfather, Meanstreets, Gangs of New York, The Usual Suspects, Goodfellas, Chinatown, Wall Street, Night Crawler and many other less notable films. A few oddball tech-related stuff like Network, The Social Network, and Silicon Valley.&nbsp; A few post-Apocalyptic movies like A Boy and His Dog, Dr. Strangelove, Escape From New York, Soylent Green, Mad Max 1/2/3/4, and The Warriors. True or False: "I can be cool with other people." True. I like to joke around, I'm very outgoing, I always take the initiative, and I am genuinely interested in other people's characters and trying to figure out what they're doing. I do often make eccentric characters, I often lean on the dramatic, but I'm completely willing compromise their eccentricity for the good of the campaign. True or False: "I am a huge flake." False, I am always on time with everything I do, and I get extremely disappointed with myself otherwise. My own players joke that I always show up an hour early. Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): Every day except thursdays and saturdays, because on those days I have my own games to run. Any hour of the day should be fine, because I'm on summer vacation.

Edited 1560500960
Name: Wes. Age: 44 (Yep.. I'm an "older" gamer) Gaming Experience (experience not required to play) Like you Zoot.. "I was there when the old laws were written." However besides table-top games (which included playing Warhammer 40k since the 80's), I was involved in live action RPGs (NERO, SOLAR, and Vampire: The Masquerade larps) since the early 90s (even playtested a few). Granted I've been out of most gaming, short of online MMOrpgs for the last few years, as Thailand has only recently developed a "western gaming" scene. Favorite Movies and TV shows: I worked in Bookstores and Video stores for years. So I've seen soooo many movies and shows that it's really hard to nail down a favorite. Horror Comedy tends to be one of my favorite genres.. Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness.. etc. Note: Your name.. is from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. There's my movie knowledge. ;-) True or False: "I can be cool with other people." Generally yes. My real life job requires an extensive amount of patience.&nbsp; True or False: "I am a huge flake." Usually False. However my life does have some rather unusual complications that can pop up. (I live in a 2nd World Country) Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): I'm usually free on Friday and Saturday nights after 6pm EST. This means I'll be playing on Saturday and Sunday mornings here as there is a 12 hour time difference. So I'll be having my morning coffee while everyone else is coming home from work. ;-)

Edited 1560561602
Naughty Zoot
Marketplace Creator
CUT OFF ok everyone. I'm calling it there. Thank you everyone for the interest and support! I think I have my new group assembled. I will say in all honesty that everyone was super cool about the process and I wish I could run a game for everyone. However, I need to pick a time which works for me as well. And that time slot is: Fridays 1pm - 5pm PST. Which is 3-7 CST, 4-8 EST, 8-12 GMT. that means my invitees are: Kaveh, Jess, Sadistic, Agamemnon, Gundalf, Glorystar, and Ben. I will contact you all shortly regarding a start date. To the rest, thank you so so much for your interest. I enjoyed interacting with you all and look forward to more in the future. I will attempt a weekend game or two probably the weekend of July 19 or July 26. You will all be sent invitations. These games will be one shot games which I suspect you would enjoy. Thank you and stay frosty.
You should definitely take him up on a one shot if you get the chance.&nbsp; The system is quite fun!
Naughty Zoot
Marketplace Creator
Thanks, Jesse! It's been quite a while. How are you?
Naughty Zoot
Marketplace Creator
Hello all, A couple of slots have opened up and I am looking for a couple more players to join us. We have run our session 0 so far but have not started the campaign itself. If you are interested please respond to the prompts given in the original post. Thanks!
Name: Trevor Ritzke Favorite Movies/TV shows: My favorite movie would have to be The Chronicles Of Riddick. Not the most interesting plot but a lot of good memories with it. TV show is a lot harder to narrow down. I really like Archer as well as South Park, but for pure enjoyment, I’d have to give the edge to JoJo’s Bizzare Adventure. Love that show so much age: 21 Can I be cool with people?: Yes, you learn how to take things in stride in my line of work, wether that is funny assholes tearing you a new one or people being regular assholes Am I a flake: this is honestly a little bit complicated. It will be hard for me to make it consistently every week to a several hour long sessions once I have rotating shift work, but I would know my schedule ahead of time so we would all know what is happening. Although if the games are spread out a little more, I would be more likely to be able to make it by trying to trade shifts or something Gaming Experience: Next to nothing for tabletop but a long time gamer days of the week: I’m on eastern standard time right now ( might change in the next month or two, could be moving to the west coast ) and the days of the week.... also complicated. Work 7 days on then 2 days off. i know this is a bit of a long shot since my schedule doesn’t really lend itself to this but I will try my damndest to make it work

Edited 1561526471
Name: MadHaus or Maddie, Mad, Mads, Haus, Hauser, whatever really! Age: 22 Gaming Experience (experience not required to play): I've GM'd PbtA games like Masks and Monster of the Week, played some DnD one-shots, and done some stuff with Vampire the Masquerade. But all very recently, super new to tabletops, about three years now I think. Favorite Movies and TV shows: Really into weird things like RWBY, Marvel Netflix Shows, any spooky things and dramatic stuff. I don't really watch a lot of television now that I think about it. True or False: "I can be cool with other people." TRUE!! Yuppers! I'm super extroverted and really chill. I'm kinda the party animal in all my friend groups, so I'm big on making sure everyone is having as good a time as I am! True or False: "I am a huge flake." FALSE! I don't think so? Not sure what a flake is. Assuming it's a person who just disappears or whatever. Yeah, I don't do that. Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): I am currently available any weekday during the evenings in the EST timezone.
Name: Evan&nbsp; Age: 21 Gaming Experience (experience not required to play): 5-6 years of D&amp;D, Powered By The Apocolypse Games, and a ton of console games across multiple systems.&nbsp; Favorite Movies and TV shows: Back To The Future and The Good Place are my favorite movie and T.V shows.&nbsp; True or False: "I can be cool with other people." TRUE True or False: "I am a huge flake." FALSE Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): Fridays are fine along with Mondays and Sundays! I'm also on EST time.

Edited 1561610262
Name:&nbsp; DoctorX. Age: 23 Gaming Experience (experience not required to play): I've been playing for about 6 years now... I have about over 6000 hours (a bit less than a years worth of playtime) on Roll20. I have played multiple systems, including D&amp;D, Stars without Numbers, Shadowrun, Cyberpunk, Numenera, Warhammer Fantasy and Rogue Trader, Savage Worlds, and more. Full list of what I've played is on my profile. Favorite Movies and TV shows: Game of Thrones, Shawshank Redemption, Good Will Hunting, Community, LOST, Deep Space Nine and most Star Trek shows, The Orville, Black Mirror, Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, Most of the Marvel Movies, etc... True or False: "I can be cool with other people." True. True or False: "I am a huge flake." False. Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): I am EST currently, and I'm available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays pretty much all day as of right now. As a side note, you messaged me and I'm glad you did. Seems like a good idea and I'd love to play.
Name&nbsp; Dan Age&nbsp; &nbsp;26 Gaming Experience (experience not required to play): a couple months of DMing D&amp;D 5e (a moment as a player), Favorite Movies and TV shows The Big Lebowski, 2001 A Space Odyessey, The Thing, My Neighbour Totoro, Escape from New York/LA, Game of Thrones, True Detective, Bloodline, Doctor Who, The Office&nbsp; True or False: "I can be cool with other people." For sure True or False: "I am a huge flake." False Days of the week and times I might have availability (Please include timezone): Friday - Sunday and later afternoon is best, EST/EDT
Name John Age 25 Gaming Experience (experience not required to play) Playing DnD since 3.5, around 2007. Homebrewed games created by my friend and his brother since 2007 as well, after DnD 4th dropped switched to Pathfinder till DnD 5e. Also play Shadowrun, Starfinder, and Savage Worlds Favorite Movies and TV shows Bladerunner, I saw the Devil, The Raid, Lord of the Rings, anything John Carpenter and The Evil Dead series. TV: Samurai Jack, Venture Brothers, and True Detective True or False: "I can be cool with other people." Yes True or False: "I am a huge flake." Nah Days of the week and times I might have availability M-F (Excluding Thursday) post 6pm (though work may keep me a few minutes later, Sunday all day CST
Hi Naughty Zoot, I'd like to join. Marvelous Mark 40 Savage Worlds, Roll20, Discord The Prince of Egypt, Narnia, Alita: Battle Angel True False Fridays 4-8pm EST (1pm-5pm PST) <a href="http://bit.ly/RPG_custodian" rel="nofollow">http://bit.ly/RPG_custodian</a>
Name:&nbsp; Viv Age:&nbsp; 29 Gaming Experience:&nbsp; I've had a few years now of Tabletop (Pathfinder, Starfinder, 5e, Open Legend) and many years of playing Neverwinter Nights on a 3.5 Roleplay server. Favorite Movies and TV shows:&nbsp; TV : Rick and Morty, True Detective, Westworld, the old Justice League cartoon. | Movies : Nightmare before Christmas, Army of Darkness, How to Train Your Dragon (+ Various animated kids movies), various others. I really enjoy movies so it's hard to say honestly. True or False: "I can be cool with other people"&nbsp; True.&nbsp; True or False: "I am a huge flake."&nbsp; False, I'm very committed once I join a game. Days of the week and times I might have availability: Thursday, Friday, Saturday - Any Times

Edited 1563146069
Name: I am the one the only Astro Age: 16 Gaming Experience: A couple of years I started at 14 with DnD and various other games and systems. I'ma need to be showed and taught this system. Favorite Movies and TV shows: I love detective movies and TV shows like NCIS and others. Star wars, and Star Trek are two movies and shows I also like. I pretty much like all superhero movies I've watched and I love old westerns and movies about medieval knights and stuff.&nbsp; True or False: "I can be cool with other people." True&nbsp; True or False: "I am a huge flake. I tend to walk away without explanation and generally leave people hanging" False: I hate it when people do that. True or False: "I can play on Fridays between 1pm-5pm PST" True: I am actually really flexible with my time. &nbsp;

Edited 1563159096
Name Jacob Age 20 Gaming Experience with this game none (gaming in general a lot) Favorite Movies and TV shows Doctor Who, Sons of Anarchy, Kill Bill, Futurama, Godfather True or False: "I can be cool with other people." True True or False: "I am a huge flake. I tend to walk away without explanation and generally leave people hanging" False True or False: "I can play on Fridays between 1pm-5pm PST" True
Hey Naughty Zoot, got an invite from you in regards to the game. I have popped my details on here. Would love to join this game. Well up for getting into character and making this thing a winner. Story and gameplay sound awesome.&nbsp; Name: Graham or Plymagrad Age: The ripe old age of 35 Gaming Experience (experience not required to play): &nbsp;Plenty when it comes to boardgames and certain RPGS. Over 180 hours on Roll20 Favorite Movies and TV shows: Movies would be Leon and the original Bladerunner, TV would be Eerie Indiana and more currently Stranger Things&nbsp; True or False: "I can be cool with other people.": Absolutely, well up for making new friends and gaming adventures True or False: "I am a huge flake. I tend to walk away without explanation and generally leave people hanging": False. Once in I am committed to making this thing great. True or False: "I can play on Fridays between 1pm-5pm PST": I am in the UK so 8pm here for me, but I am definitely available at this time. Cheers&nbsp;