Hello there, I'm looking for a weekly game for Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Hours are negotiable, but I enjoy much longer games. Star Wars Saga, Shadowrun 4e and Traveler are my preferred systems, but I may be talked into a D&D 3.5 game if we're rolling neck deep in splatbooks. What do you need to know. . . I'm pretty experienced in the above systems and D&D, but haven't played in a year or so, so I may be a little rusty, but that won't last long. Looking for a group that is, let's say, not easily offended. To be far, I know when I say that I often end up in certain other groups that go too far the other way, but we can talk and I'll know if it'll work out or not in a few minutes.  I would like to participate as a player. I don't usually enjoy DMing, but who knows. I can't think of anything else, so I'll leave it here. If you have a group and need an extra player or don't have a group and would like to get in on the ground floor, reply here or send me a DM. Any questions, just ask and we'll sort it quick.