Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e][CST]Experienced Player Looking for Group, Fridays 8pm (crosses fingers)

Anyone running a Roll20 game on Friday evenings, specifically at 8pm CST Saskatchewan/Arizona Time, or around that time in other time zones? (unfortunately Friday is my only availability) • I'm an Experienced gamer, have a few characters ready to play (would have to quickly write up a backstory to accommodate your campaign) • I have a professional audio/video set up as i do cast on Twitch. • Very good internet • I'm very experienced with Roll20. • I do have Discord but i would have to get back onto my PC lol, as i don't use it for my streams personally. I"M VERY LBGTQ Friendly! i don't judge, am very nice and friendly and i'm very patient! Love to teach new peeps! please reach out to me! i'd love to hear from you! MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL! 💚💚
Well my son and I both just picked up the D&D starter kit - The lost mines of Phandelver. If you would like to teach us how to play and DM, pick up of few more ppl. We would love to play with you, how ever he is 9 years old so we would have to keep it PG.
sorry, i'm not DMing another campaign haha.  i already am doing one on tuesday evenings,  i'm just looking to be a player thanks :) 
Difficult to find a gamer who is LBGTI+ friendly. Jesuschrist.