Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] Stranger Things Starter Set "Hunt for the Thessalhydra" Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:00 p.m. EST

Edited 1561555719
We will be playing the new Stranger Things Starter Set Adventure "Hunt for the ThessalHydra" with the Pregenerated characters.&nbsp; You will be able to adjust the spells selected before we start.&nbsp; This will be a pay what you want to play game as seen in the following LFG Game Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/164682/hunt-for-the-thessalhydra" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/164682/hunt-for-the-thessalhydra</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of whatever you wish to pay, (recommended $5.00 tip) for this oneshot session via Paypal to <a href="mailto:jrnyldo@msn.com" rel="nofollow">jrnyldo@msn.com</a> . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. I will run this game if we have 3 or more characters.&nbsp; I am looking for 5 players.&nbsp; If I get $25.00 in tips, at the end of the session, I will randomly select from the players who tipped, and will Gift them the Hunt for the ThessalHydra module from the Roll20 Marketplace.&nbsp; That is a $14.99 value. So come play for free if you want, but if you tip, you may get the module for your use later.&nbsp; I will also make any maps I created available to that person as well. Come play with the group and have a great time.&nbsp; If you have any questions, please post on the LFG discussion or you can message me directly.
Interested! And potentially another too ☺️
Please go to the LFG post and submit in there.&nbsp; Then I can send you an invite.&nbsp; Will you be able to commit to that time next week?
Playing tonight.&nbsp; Please sign up ASAP so we can hit the ground running.