Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP](PFRPG/Mythic Adventures)Emerald Spire Campaign Looking for 1 Player for Wed. Bi-Weekly Game

Our Emerald Spire Superdungeon campaign has an opening for a good player .  Our sessions run every other Wednesday from 7:30pm to 10:30/11pm .  The next game is scheduled for July 3rd provided everyone is available.  Use of Discord for voice chat is required. We are running a large sandbox campaign comprised of The Emerald Spire Superdungeon and Thornkeep .  If you have played Pathfinder Kingmaker, then this is set in the same River Kingdoms setting of that game. We are using all Paizo materials with a healthy dose of Third Party Publisher materials as well.  If you want to play it, just ask. The campaign is a heavy mix of roleplay and tactical combat.  There is absolutely no PvP allowed , including stealing from the party or loot drops.  Crafting and Leadership are banned , so please do not respond if these are issues for you. The party is currently second level and about to hit third with their first mythic tier from Mythic Adventures . The current party composition is as follows:  Tiefling Cleric  Azlanti Warder  Island Troll Conscript  Elven Exploiter Wizard and Human Ranger (cohort)
Hi Jamie. What time zone is your schedule in?
Hello, this looked like a cool game and I would love to join you guys. I am a grad student attending university and have been playing pathfinder for about 6 years now; as well as a few other rpgs (3.5, adnd 2e, shadowrun, etc.) for another 5 years. I'm fairly flexible as far as character selection and don't really mind playing w/e. I was thinking of playing a sorcerer, though I'm not married to the idea. As for a specific character idea, I would love to cooperate with you and your players to flesh out a fun character that does not double up on one of your already existing players. If you have any more specific questions please feel free to PM me. Looking forward to hearing from you.
D. said: Hi Jamie. What time zone is your schedule in? Hi D, We're in EST.  So our games run 7:30p to 10:30/11pm EST.
Hassan said: Hello, this looked like a cool game and I would love to join you guys. I am a grad student attending university and have been playing pathfinder for about 6 years now; as well as a few other rpgs (3.5, adnd 2e, shadowrun, etc.) for another 5 years. I'm fairly flexible as far as character selection and don't really mind playing w/e. I was thinking of playing a sorcerer, though I'm not married to the idea. As for a specific character idea, I would love to cooperate with you and your players to flesh out a fun character that does not double up on one of your already existing players. If you have any more specific questions please feel free to PM me. Looking forward to hearing from you. Hi, Hassan! Thanks for the response.  Does the time from and alternating Wednesdays work with your schedule?   Are you able to run Discord for voice? 
It looks like we have enough people interested that we should be able to close open applications now.  We'll chat to everyone and see if we can whittle it down.  
The time/date works for me. Discord i my prefered form of VC.
Thanks, everyone!  We've got our extra player. Thank you for stopping by.