Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Why is the same Pro member always at the top of the looking for group list?

My team and I are starting a highly immersive online Dungeons & Dragons experience that has never been done before starting in late August early September but I'm concerned that if I get the pro membership my name will not appear at the top randomly when looking for members. I've noticed that every time I log on and select join a game the same member always is at the top of the list who has over 7,000 hours. Is that the reason he is at the top because if so then there's no need for me to get the pro membership since his name will always be there getting the best marketing. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
I am assuming its geared towards the most upcoming session. 

Edited 1561233408
It's probably a lot of factors.  The top game I see when I check is a Plus member and the second top is a Free member.  It probably changes day to day as opposed to refreshing every time you log in. Most people search by times that they are available for though, so as long as you have that set in a popular time slot, people will see your game. Also, you should cross post to /r/lfg as that is a fairly busy subreddit that I've had a lot of success in recruiting. Good luck with your game.
Hi Official Nerdbauchery Team, I am going to go ahead and close this thread as this was answered via our service desk. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out in your email ticket. Thanks!