Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Just bought Hoard of the Dragon Queen and need some token interation help

Going through and learning how to do stuff before I DM my first module on Roll20 but for some reason I have no idea how to get the preplaced tokens to be interactable.  I tried searching the help section but know so little about roll20 I don't know how to word the search to give me feedback.  
1561481129
Kavini
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
If they're slightly 'faded' it's probably because they're on the GM layer, and thereby only visible to the GM. If you right click them, you can send them to the token layer where they'll become visible to the players. You can read more about this on the wiki .
Thanks that worked.  Was so simple, yet not something I thought to try. :/