Hello! I'm just curious if there are any GM's out there with the interest in running a classic Pokemon game using the PTU system and the experience and commitment to do so. By "classic" I mean something closer to the games and the anime. A game that takes place within one or more of the canon regions, where the focus is on the journey, the pokemon and the friendships formed between the players and the characters they interact with. This means no "wild new region" games, no fakemon (new megas for existing pokemon are cool, though), no primitive/magical/sci-fi settings, and for the love of all things holy, please don't use The Blessed and the Dammned. I don't think I've actually ever seen a single Pokemon game on Roll20 that doesn't choose to go with the "legendary pokemon as literal gods" idea. So just a classic catch/train pokemon, defeat the evil team, become the best (or whatever your character goal is) type of game is what I'm talking about. That still leaves plenty of room for adventure, mystery, comedy, and challenges for all the players. If that sounds like a game you'd enjoy running or playing in, please feel free to respond here or PM me. I do apologize if that sounds like I'm being overly picky, but it's really next to impossible to find a pokemon game on here that isn't "pokemon with a twist!" *insert M. Knight Shyamalan meme here* and I would really love to just play in a pokemon game that's just about having fun, not trying to be dark and edgy.