Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Page totally stucked

1396565103

Edited 1396565274
Can't remove page, no action buttons, I moved players there and can't move them back.
Have you tried refreshing the campaign?
Yes, several times I was trying to copy campaign, but I also don't have flag to move my players and I can't delete or modify this page
Can u as mod team remove this page?
1396568601
Gauss
Forum Champion
No, but you can send me a join link and I will take a look later.
Can you rename the page by clicking the space under it? It appears to have a blank name currently, and maybe that is causing trouble?
no, there is no any buttons i clicked every pixel - the page is just reloading and all players always on that page
1396599195
Gauss
Forum Champion
Steven, I could still use that join link.
ready! Gauss, check your pm