Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[RELEASE] WotBS: Tears of the Burning Sky

Edited 1561726205
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
The sixth adventure in the War of the Burning Sky &nbsp;campaign saga has arrived!&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4139" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/4139</a> The heroes brave fiery rain to reach Castle Korstull, the last known location of Emperor Coaltongue and the Torch of the Burning Sky. They find that the castle is the epicenter of a magical cataclysm. Factions of fiends and undead carve out territory while the heroes deal with a rival band of adventurers also looking to loot explore the castle. The heroes brave fearsome foes and devious traps on the way to the throne room, before fighting an epic battle with the new hosts of the castle in a room with subjective gravity. Once they get the answers they came for, the heroes escape on a flying sled down a canyon with warriors from two armies (and something even more deadly) in pursuit. This 5e adventure is designed for a party of 4 heroes at 11th level, but it contains notes on how to adjust all of the encounters for parties of 2 to 7 heroes of 10th to 12th level as well as fitting this dramatic scenario into your own campaign. With this release, the first half of the War of the Burning Sky &nbsp;campaign saga is now available on Roll20, comprising 150+ hours of gameplay.
Awesome!&nbsp; Enjoying and using all the others.&nbsp; Do you know when you will put out Roll20 modules for WotBS #s 7 - 12?&nbsp; Thanks for all your work.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Colin D. said: Awesome!&nbsp; Enjoying and using all the others.&nbsp; Do you know when you will put out Roll20 modules for WotBS #s 7 - 12?&nbsp; Thanks for all your work. Hi Colin, I am glad you are enjoying the campaign saga, and my apologies for the delay. Adventure 7 has been delayed through a combination of my computer dying, rebuilding my development environment on a new computer, and a family vacation. With school for the kids starting on Monday, I should be able to get back on track. I hope to have adventure 7, Trial of Echoed Souls , out by the end of September, with the rest of the adventures out every couple of months after that.
No worries at all!&nbsp; We're just entering the&nbsp;Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar, but I've been working in material from the other adventures into side quests. Good luck on your rebuild.&nbsp; Thank goodness school is back in session --- I'd never get to prep anything if I couldn't get the time after my kid goes to bed. Again --- great job on all the adventures so far.&nbsp; You've saved me so much time and effort ---- I'd never have enough time to get everything set without your work.