Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

NPC token with rollable stats in bar

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to setup a Journal entry with associated token that would roll some various stats when it's being created (dragged from Journal section to the map). Example: I have a generic Orc entry that has a HP value of 1HD, which means 1d8. My goal is to have this value rolled and displayed in the token's Bar, ideally with the current/total set correctly so the visual bar on the token represent the value correctly. This means that if I drag my Orc 3 times it would like to have the HP rolled separately for each token I set on the map and they would all have full HP (example 1/1, 5/5, 8/8). Is this even possible "on token drop" or do I need to get a separate macro for this?
1561738900
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Unfortunately, that requires the API, and a Pro subscription. The command would be: !npchp <character name>  - Rolls NPC hit point totals using their formula and updates the token bar. If no character name is provided it will roll the selected tokens.