Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cant Restart API Sandbox

As Title states I can't Cant Restart my API Sandbox click the button and nothing happens tried installing scripts and nothing happens.

Edited 1561763998
Same here. More importantly cant restart and am mid gamer I am dm'ing atm.
+1, also having issues with other players as well.  Can't use any API features either.
I am also seeing this issue, no scripts or antivirus running. I have disabled and re-enabled all API to try and identify culprit. 
Just began experiencing this as well. Was working a few hours ago. API sandbox shutdown due to campaign inactivity.
I think something is broken in general.  Any character sheet that links to outside images, etc, isn't working.
Yup everything is broken for me
Same here! Glad its not something I did. I really hope it gets fixed soon :(
Yup... I am having issues as well. No scripts are working.
Been a terrible day in general for me. My Storm King Thunder game went corrupt somehow. My players could get in, but I could not. I ended up making a new instance of SKT and it seemed to be working but like others above, scripts are not working. I can't restart the sandbox. The only output on the console is from the "torch" script. Scripts work in my other games. I created a test game. They worked. SKT, same issue as all above.
Yeah mines not working either. Can't restart. :/ 

Edited 1561769083
Mine is reporting the same problem. "API sandbox shutdown due to campaign inactivity."
API sandbox shutdown due to campaign inactivity. I played on my campaign 2 days ago. Why is it that every single time i want to do work on my campaign the API Script is broken. Can one of the mods look into this? Pressing the restart API button doesn't do anything.

Edited 1561769778
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hello everyone, Thank you all for the reports and our sincerest apologies on the delayed response. We are currently aware of an issue affecting the Roll20 API and are actively investigating.    We will provide additional updates on our Twitter and respond here as soon as we can.   Thank you all for your patience in this matter, we hope to get you back to your games as soon as we can!
Hey everyone, We've got an all clear on this evening's API problems. If you're still experiencing these issues please let me know here. 

Edited 1561774511
w00t! Thanks for handling this relatively quickly.
Looks fixed on my end.  Thanks!