Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can not change contact email

When I set up my account I used a throw away email address I set up just for this purpose. I would like to change the email to a more permenant email address that I check regularly, however it will not allow me to. When I attempt to change it, i get a dialogue saying that the settings have been save, however the email does not change.
Joel W., just to confirm, you're changing your email address in "My Account" and clicking the "save changes" button located underneath the "profile" section?
I have tried this as well, could not change it, and figured we weren't supposed to be able to change it.
That is correct Sarah A.
Thanks for the confirmation. I'll bring this up with the devs and see what I can find out