Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] Need a replacement player for our campaign. Work Schedule got in the way. Lost Mine of Phandelver beginner. Weekly Thursdays at 6 PM EST

Your options are to take over her character, a halfling Lightfoot rogue, who is well on her way to 3rd level or if you want to create your own character, you will start at 2nd level.  We are playing the Lost Mine of Phandelver adventure.  New players are welcome.  We usually play on thursdays but will not be playing this week due to 4th of july and will be playing next week on Wednesday the 10th.  We will then return to our thursdays on the 18th.  If you are interested, please PM me and we will discuss.

Edited 1561998029
Hi Bob I'm interested. However, I was interested in playing a Half-Orc Bard named Crag Bloodsinger; historians will say in the future that he was the inventor of "Death Metal". I've never played DnD 5e; my previous experience was with 3.5 back in 2007. So I'm kind of a noob, if that matters. I do have the PHB, DMG, and MM though for 5e