Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Accepting an invite not working.

1562013648

Edited 1562013687
Hi&nbsp; I recently received an invite to&nbsp; a game and clicked it. The computer seemed to hang and nothing happened, when everything cleared I was not in the game and and the invite was no longer showing or accessible. I went to my email which had notified me of the game and clicked the link in there, and got the Not Authorised message. The email said the GM was named Dr. Boom so I tried to send an in app message to him but entering that in the recipient field resulted in a not found. The original LFG post has gone now so I can see no way of contacting him to see if the invite was revoked or unintended. Is there a way in Roll20 to view old posts? Or can you help me sort this out? I am including the link to the invite that was sent to me in the hope it gives enough information to help. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/accept_invite/1375220/U4N0gceA" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/accept_invite/1375220/U4N0gceA</a>
1562026262
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
From your post, I would assume the GM deleted his account which would cause any game he created to be deleted also.