Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder Core Rule Book compendium-feats don't give it all?

I just dragged in a couple feats from the compendium to the starfinder by roll 20 sheet, and all i get is the flavor text? Please throw benefits into description, or add another box for benefits!
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi Joshua, Sorry to hear the drag and drop isn't working as intended. Can you give me the specific feats that aren't dropping correctly? or is it all feats? Thanks, Scott
the vast majority of feats have a "benefits" portion, and a "description" portion. description is flavor text, with very few feats actually giving out what they do (of those, i've only seen those without numerical benefits pass) i've run through 30 feats randomly picked from the AA/Core compendiums and only 3 of them made sense using the description portion. sorry about the late reply, i saw this and then forgot about it until just now.
here's an example
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Thanks Joshua, and no worries about the late reply. It looks like the code to handle the benefit text got overwritten at some point. I'll add getting that back in to my to do list.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
The fix for this should go live with the next sheet merge day. Usually Tuesdays.
Thanks! 
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi again Joshua, This fix should now be live. The benefit will be dropped in the description field on a new line after the flavor description. Let me know if this is working for you now.
Thank you! I look forward to checking it out tonight.