Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hiding NPCs in turn order?

Edited 1562047864
So when a token is on the GM layer and added to the turn order, it is hidden from players in the initiative list. Mainly I don't want all token names visible to the players. Is there a way to do this with a token that's on the object layer?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If a player doesn't have access to the journal entry, they won't see the token name at all, just the image. It's the DM's curse to be omnipotent! 
Ha! Well that's good to know, thanks for clearing that up for me xD
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No problem, happy to help... and for piece of mind I did a little test just to make sure I was right lol
This will make things easier for me lol. I assumed my players could see the names, too, so I'd been copying NPC tokens to the GM layer before adding them to initiative...