Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problems with Xanathars Guide Compendium Content

My latest campaign 'The Debateable Lands' has players who want to use options from XGE. I already purchased this (on Roll20 as well as hard-copy) but when I try to bring up the compendium content I only get the 'Index' and some text pages if I navigate via e.g. Bard. For any searches via 'Xanathar' etc. most of the detail looks like this roll20.net  refused to connect. I have shared the compendium with players in the Game Settings. We are using the D&D 5E by Roll20 sheet with the relevant sections set to Compendium Compatible. We are due to have a session at 7pm (GMT+1)

Edited 1562093190
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Try again now. Roll20 just pushed out a fix this morning for that issue. It's working for me now.
I've carried out a bit of testing and it seems to have worked for me too. I have asked the players to look for themselves but have no replies so far from them.