Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Text Editor Bug - Removing styles changes text order - Chrome only

keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I discovered this while testing another formatting issue. If you have a document that has headers with text after each header, select all and apply the "Normal" style, all of the headers format properly but they are pulled from their places and stacked at the top of the document. Attached are screenshots to explain. Tried on updated Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100, no extensions, cache emptied, both in a game handout and on forums. The console doesn't report anything during the operation, so I have not included a log. Firefox does not show this errant behavior. Before: After:
Hello keithcurtis, Thank you for this report. I have passed it along to the devs. Once we have more information, we will let you know. Thanks!
Thanks for the screenshots Keith! I have submitted a ticket to the devs so they are aware of it :)