Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5E OGL] Is there a quick way to make token actions for monsters?

So, I'm used to the 5e ShapedSheet+ShapedCompanion combination, where there are numerous commands I can run to quickly populate any monster with token actions, so I don't need to open a sheet for every creature. Now I have a small game and wanted to try out the 5e OGL sheet and was wondering if there was similar commands and/or APIs that could do the same for that sheet, or do I have to manually add it for each monster? Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but the search feature on this forum is quite lackluster (or I'm an imbecile that haven't figured out how to properly use it). Thanks in advance for any help.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
No idea, but just thought I would point out there is a wiki article for that sheet if you haven't see it yet.&nbsp; Since it is over there, a search here wouldn't turn it up. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20</a>

Edited 1562180997
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I believe there is a script floating around that will do that. Or if you are not averse to chat menus, there's a very nice script GiGs has made that produces output similar to the statblock command for Shaped. The work for OGL has even already been done ! I would recommend using this Stylish Style if you are used to the inline buttons that the Shaped Sheet produces.
Thanks a lot keuthcurtis! The first link is exactly what I was looking for, can't believe I couldn't find that one...
The VTT Enhancement Suite for Chrome is a plug in that will (among many other things) give you a macro generator in the character sheet, which creates various token actions for the character's token.