Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Experienced Player Looking for Campaign

Hi guys,  I am 21F in Central Time (Chicago area) and am looking for a new campaign to make new friends. I have played in D&D 3.5E, D&D 5E, GURPS, Mutants & Masterminds 3rd, Star Wars (I forget which edition) and GMed some campaigns of my own. I have been playing for around 5 to 6 years. I am willing to learn new systems too. I am available on weekdays about 6 pm, and also available early on Saturdays (until about 6pm when my Saturday campaign starts) and Sundays most of the day. I really love fantasy, superhero, and sci-fi settings and am a really flexible player. Looking forward to hearing from others!
Looking for another in a homebrew dnd 5e game Monday's 8pm cdt, pm your discord and we can talk.