Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Palladium Fantasy 1E] character sheet

Edited 1595278729
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I decided to redo this initial post (drop most of it), since a good bit was out of date.  I have been trying to make sure the wiki page is current.  The wiki article can be found  HERE . I have created a copy of my base game, populated some sheets in there and changed permissions on my utility character sheets so people can see how I have some things set up.  This game not using a custom sheet, but the sheet as it is from the drop down selection.   The open game is here. Edit (7-20-20):  I am in the process of updating my spell macro sheets to use the new roll template in a different game using the custom sheet option with the new code.  Once they are all updated, I will transmog those into the public game and make them available.  Not only will they make use of the updated template, but will also use the template color options set on the sheet associated with the token they are being activated from.

Edited 1562714266
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
If you make an update of the "Instructions" section to include [Readme](<a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/blob/master/Palladium%20Fantasy%201E/ReadMe.md" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/blob/master/Palladium%20Fantasy%201E/ReadMe.md</a>) it should link directly to the sheet's readme. The Instruction section can use MarkDown to change layout and add links to it. Here is an example of a sheet.json that links to it's wiki page, as well as containing linebreaks, and bolded part of the text. Edit: Alternatively, you could create a wiki page for for the sheet, it would be much easier for you to update and wouldn't limit you to "once a week" to editing. I've offloaded sheet documentation mainly to the wiki page and have only a changelog on GitHub for the sheets I maintain in my free time. This is a direct url to create a Palladium Fantasy 1E wiki page.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I realized what I had done before posting this.&nbsp; I will follow up on the wiki idea though.&nbsp; That sounds much better than doing a pull request for any updates I need to do.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I have been working on some cosmetic updates to the sheet.&nbsp; I will be testing the updates in a game of mine during this week.&nbsp; No attributes are changed, so there shouldn't be any problems.&nbsp; If all goes well, I will update the sheet on github next week.
with some help i got the charter sheet to work, thanks
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Everything went well in my game on Thursday with the new version of the sheet.&nbsp; The pull request has been submitted on github, so it should hit Roll20 in a couple days.&nbsp; I made a fair amount of changes to the layout of the first tab of the sheet.&nbsp; I moved most of the social information on a character off the primary tab which I have renamed from "Basic" to "Statistics".&nbsp; Now, there is just name, true name, o.c.c., level, and experience as text fields at the top.&nbsp; It will be obvious that I have been learning on how to style roll buttons, and have redone how character attributes and other things that can be rolled display.&nbsp; I moved the checkbox for "Additional Movement" so that entire section can be hidden when not needed or wanted.&nbsp; I have added borders or dividing lines to try to help visually differentiate between different areas. I did this partly by creating a new tab that I have labeled "Social", and moved the fields for Race, Height, Weight, Age, etc. from the main tab.&nbsp; This also allowed me to assign larger text areas for some info that really needed it like Family Origin, Disposition, Hostilities, etc.&nbsp; I also added a new entry for "Natural Abilities" so that there would be a place to put in night vision, racial bonuses to skills, etc. I also made some dividing lines and borders on the "Combat" tab to help visually divide up that area. Since no attributes were changed, there should be no impact on character info in your games (there wasn't in mine).&nbsp; The only attribute addition is the one for natural and racial abilities.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I recently realized that there should really be a place to track ammo other than having it somewhere on the equipment tab.&nbsp; My next update to the sheet will include an ammo entry for the ranged attack repeating section.&nbsp; I have also been fiddling with adding equipment weights in case someone wants to use the encumbrance rules.&nbsp; It will probably be 2-3 weeks before I am sure everything is fine with the sheets to update it on github.
can you create a 2nd ed with ppe?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I have thought about it, but it would have more in depth changes, since 2E also changes how some stat bonuses are calculated.&nbsp; I'll have to get to a point where I am pretty sure I won't be adding anything else to this sheet before I do another.&nbsp; One challenge for me creating a 2E sheet is that I have never played it, and don't have much interest in playing or running that edition.&nbsp; I do own the 2E core book, but I would have to study a bit to try to catch the changes. If you do end up using this sheet for 2E, you could just use the casts per day entry to track PPE.&nbsp; I think there is still ISP for the psychic abilities, so you could still use the ISP entry for that.&nbsp; It might take some fiddling around with modifiers to get combat to work out right since (I think) the dodge bonus got moved from P.P. to Spd., but that can be handled with the entry fields already on the sheet.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The pull request has been submitted/accepted for the ammo and weight tracking field updates.&nbsp; If all goes well, it should be live in a day or so.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
In case anyone has trouble finding it, the Palladium Games sheets (including this one) are no longer listed under the heading of Palladium Games.&nbsp; They are still all together, but are now listed under Megaversal.&nbsp; Took me forever to figure out where it had been moved to...
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I am currently working on creating a set of toggle buttons on the first tab that will allow changing all sheet rolls back and forth between public and gm whisper display.&nbsp; To ensure I have enough testing done, I will probably try to submit this update to the sheet for the Nov 12 merge.

Edited 1572648950
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I ran a game Thursday that made a fair amount of use of the new toggle.&nbsp; I am pretty certain every button on the sheet has been tested to be sure it reacts to the public/whisper switch, so I went ahead and put the code on github.&nbsp; It should go live with the merge on the 5th. The sheet defaults to public when first created.

Edited 1573264160
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Hmm, I just realized I should go through and change some of the number fields in the repeating attack sections to text.&nbsp; That way you can enter the attribute calls for the repeating section attributes of weapon proficiencies.&nbsp; Strike and parry of the melee section, and the strike entry on the ranged section need to be changed to allow that.&nbsp; Since it is simple (I think), I may get that out this weekend and update the wiki to include instructions on how to take advantage of that. If I don't get it in time for this week's merge, it should be in the next week.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I have come up with another update on this thing.&nbsp; I will be adding a couple toggles in the melee repeating section that allow you to toggle on/off mounted parry and dodge bonuses, which will make the query on the dodge roll button unnecessary.&nbsp; And another 3 way toggle that allows you to toggle between the mounted damage bonus, mounted charge bonus, or no mounted damage bonus.&nbsp; These will affect all parry and damage rolls within the repeating melee attack section, as well as the dodge roll.&nbsp; If all goes well, this will be in the update on Tuesday.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
An issue came up in my game with situational saving throw buffs and the lack of a way to display them.&nbsp; These are most apparent with a diabolist in the party, so I will be adding a text box at the bottom of the saving throw section.&nbsp; Anything put in that box will display with any saving throw roll other than Death/Coma using the description part of the roll template.&nbsp; If all goes well, this will be part of the sheet at the next merge (Jan. 7, I think).
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I haven't had a chance to test this well due to holidays and sickness.&nbsp; I'm going to hold off submitting this change until I have.&nbsp; Hopefully this is just a 1 week delay.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Due to more illness, I am going to postpone the changes to the repeating attack sections for another week. Hopefully those using this sheet have noticed the warning I placed at the bottom of the main tab on the 14th: While I'm not certain I like how it looks, the current setup in my game is like this: The temporary bonuses become entries separate from the repeating sections and affect the entire repeating section they are heading.&nbsp; Instead of needing to add a temp bonus (like the damage bonus from Spirit of the Wolf) to each weapon, it just gets added to the one field and applies to all weapons in that section.&nbsp; To make the bonus fields longer and help make it easier to see the longer inputs if using the repeating field attributes from weapon proficiencies, I have moved them to another line which can be exposed or hidden (the default) with the checkboxes.&nbsp; Mousing over them still tells you what each one is, and they are in the same order as before.&nbsp; The melee section entries are for strike bonus, parry bonus, and notes.&nbsp; The ranged section has strike bonus and notes. The long (last) field is still for the notes (description section of the roll template), but is now a text area instead of just a text line, so it will accept line breaks if you have something that needs that sort of formatting. With the extra room created with moving the bonus entry fields, I enlarged all the roll buttons and gave them full labels to avoid any confusion.&nbsp; I had a player that was always verifying which button was for which with just a single letter label, so this should take care of that. There is a possibility that some cosmetic changes will happen, but this is the basic form I expect to release in just over a week (around Feb 4).

Edited 1581798528
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
There are a couple minor tweaks that should go live on Tuesday.&nbsp; I forgot to update the Release Notes tab of the sheet, so that will be caught up.&nbsp; I made some visual changes to the repeating section buttons (add, modify, etc.) to make them fit in with the sheet a little better.&nbsp; I also have included a roll button in the Release Notes section that will print links to chat for the Roll 20 wiki page and Github folder (with the Readme displayed) for the sheet. I doubt there will be any more updates to the sheet any time soon.&nbsp; I think it does everything I need it to do. (Famous last words, right?) One thing I have intentionally left off are any tabs for psionics and spells.&nbsp; The reason for this is that attribute (information) bloat from that part of sheets can easily get out of hand and impact the performance of your entire game.&nbsp; With the 1E Mind Mage getting every psionic ability as they level up, and the possibility of spell casters having psionics on top of spell casting, I thought the attribute bloat would be a real issue for this game system.&nbsp; I have left those sorts of things out of the sheet to be created as ability macros, which I have done in my own games.&nbsp; Feel free to enter my public game listed in the first post of this thread and make use of the character vault to take a copy of the various "macro" characters for your own use.&nbsp; I will admit I have made changes to a few of the abilities (like toning down the damage of the burning pain and agony wards), but at least everything should be there and you can edit as you desire.&nbsp; I just updated those macro sheets in the public game to have the macros that include the whispertoggle attribute at the beginning.&nbsp; The only thing I may yet change about these sheets is to make all the attributes point to a "selected" token (making them a true "macro mule sheet" from the Stupid Tricks thread) so that I don't need to copy these sheets for player use.&nbsp; So, something to keep in mind if you copy the sheets as they are. I also made visible (I thought I had done so long ago) the 2 sheets I have with skill notes on them.&nbsp; I'm not happy with all of them, but they are examples of things you can put in the notes fields of skills for reminders of what they do.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Somewhere along the way, I seem to have misplaced the attribute for the text area that keeps hand to hand combat skill notes, so it doesn't retain any text after closing the sheet.&nbsp; I will submit a fix for that, so it should be in the Tuesday update.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
A while back, someone mentioned to me that it might be nice to have a saving throw button for Horror Factor.&nbsp; This is something from 2nd Edition, but is easily used or ignored as needed.&nbsp; I decided to add it, and since it only required changing 2 lines of code, it was fairly easy to insert.&nbsp; The pull request is in, and it should be live sometime Tuesday or Wednesday.
Kraynic said: A while back, someone mentioned to me that it might be nice to have a saving throw button for Horror Factor.&nbsp; This is something from 2nd Edition, but is easily used or ignored as needed.&nbsp; I decided to add it, and since it only required changing 2 lines of code, it was fairly easy to insert.&nbsp; The pull request is in, and it should be live sometime Tuesday or Wednesday. Hello sir,&nbsp; thank you so much for creating the PF Character Sheet.&nbsp; A group that Im with plan on using it. I noticed that there is a place for Armor SDC, but not the character's also will there be a Psionic list and Spell list that will be included?&nbsp; Thanks in advance and look forward to all future updates.&nbsp;

Edited 1587416089
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
In the release notes tab of the character sheet, there is a roll button that will print out links in chat to the wiki page and the github readme.&nbsp; You might want to check those out so you know what I was thinking with some of the things I did. Since this sheet is for 1st Edition, characters have no SDC.&nbsp; You could add a custom attribute on the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab to track the character's sdc (or armor sdc, whichever), and link it to a token bar. An occasional problem that comes up on the forums with D&amp;D or Pathfinder is how much lag can be created by adding too many spells to sheets.&nbsp; Since repeating sections with a lot of inputs dramatically increase the data load of a character sheet, it is very likely to be a problem in Palladium Fantasy (especially 1E).&nbsp; Since a character can be a caster with a bunch of spells as well as a latent psion with psionic abilities, I deliberately left those 2 things off the sheet so people couldn't shoot their game in the foot.&nbsp; In the first post of this thread, there is a link to a public game.&nbsp; In my games, I started making macros of the most commonly used spells and psionics, and eventually made character sheet macros for everything.&nbsp; If someone is making an Air Warlock, I copy the Air Warlock Macros sheet, and then edit the "AirList" chat menu to show only spells that they know.&nbsp; Eventually, I really need to go through and make them universal by having all the attribute calls be @{selected|attribute_name), I wasn't savvy enough at the time to do that.&nbsp; However, I think you will find pretty much all the 1E psionics, spells, wards, priest abilities, etc. are already on sheets that you can export via Character Vault.&nbsp; Then you can import them into your own game and tweak the macros as you see fit.&nbsp; A few things were changed for my games (like toning down the damage of agony and burning pain wards).&nbsp; I maintain (or at least try) a base game with all my rule handouts, macro sheets, etc., and just copy that game when I start something new so that I don't need to start over.&nbsp; It is a fair bit of work to get one set up, but well worth it down the road if you run more than one game. My work on it halted for a while with all the stuff going on (my job is essential, so I was busier instead of less), but I have been working on a sheet for HU.&nbsp; As a part of work on that sheet, I know I will eventually be able to put together a Fantasy 2E sheet.&nbsp; For instance, I have the reworked skills tab done for HU, so it has a place to input base skill, increase per level, and the skill level for that skill.&nbsp; The sheet uses those 3 inputs on each skill line to calculate the skill percentage for each skill.&nbsp; 1E has a grid and the skills progression isn't a set amount per level, so that is why this sheet doesn't use that method.&nbsp; I know there are other things will have to be worked out, like how to change the strength based calculations (carry, lift, damage) between the normal and supernatural scales.&nbsp; I also need to make sure I get all of the saving throw types on the sheet.&nbsp; Even with the addition of Horror Factor, I think there are still a couple more that 2E uses.&nbsp; I make no promises on how soon either one of those sheets will be ready, though I fully expect I will have everything ironed out to put together a 2E Fantasy sheet well before the HU sheet.
Kraynic, thank you so much for the info.&nbsp; I really appreciate all that you have done and will be doing.&nbsp; We will take all of this into thought moving forward and look forward for the both HU and 2E sheets to come out.&nbsp; In the mean time we will have to check out the public game you have going.&nbsp; Thanks again.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I finally updated all the various magic macro sheets so that all attribute calls use "selected".&nbsp; I have used the transmogrifier to move those "improved" macro sheets into the public game linked in the top post, set them to be viewable and editable by everyone, so they should be available to move through the vault if desired.&nbsp; Instead of needing to copy the entire sheet, you just need to copy the chat menu macro and edit it to whisper to the character instead of gm.&nbsp; Trim down the abilities listed in the menu as needed, and it will roll everything just fine as long as their token is selected while rolling.&nbsp; This should make it much easier to manage a character that has access to more that one type of ability list (like a water warlock that is also a major psion). No change to the character sheet at this time, just thought I would post this in case someone has been using those macro sheets and wanted to try this version.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I just realized during a game this evening that the calculation for one of the saving throws is incorrect.&nbsp; The insanity save bonus generated from Mental Endurance wasn't being calculated and added if the M.E. score was below 21.&nbsp; I have a fix for that sheetworker, so will get that pull request in this weekend.&nbsp; If all goes well, the fix will be live on Tuesday, the 5th.

Edited 1591153761
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm considering adding roll buttons to the inventory and journal tabs, so that it is easy for a player to print out notes they took on someone or info on an item they are carrying.&nbsp; While working on the Heroes Unlimited sheet, I have also managed to learn a little about altering roll templates that I didn't know before.&nbsp; I may do some alteration to the attack templates (especially the ranged) and have it print out range and ammo as part of the header.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I have discovered a minor bug that I plan on submitting a fix for this weekend.&nbsp; I have 2 entries for value in the html line for the melee attack strike input field.&nbsp; One value has 0 and the other is blank, which can break the macro if you haven't put anything else in the field.&nbsp; I will remove the version with the blank, so it correctly fills in the 0 default value.

Edited 1595166664
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I just finished and submitted a sheet for Heroes Unlimited that will hopefully go live this Tuesday.&nbsp; As I got close to finishing that sheet, I also made a Fantasy 2E sheet.&nbsp; While doing those, I learned a bit and have now also submitted a fairly large update to this sheet. When the update goes live, the sheet may appear blank (other than the header).&nbsp; Click on any tab to bring it up.&nbsp; There will be new tabs:&nbsp; Psionics, Spells, Healer, Wards, Circles, and Configuration.&nbsp; The configuration tab will allow you to hide the new tabs if you are playing a character that doesn't use them.&nbsp; It also allows you to set the colors used by the roll template for rolls from the new tabs. I still would recommend using a macro mule sheet for most casters, because that can be built once and then all characters ever made can run from it.&nbsp; You can find what I used for macro sheets in the open game linked in the first post.&nbsp; In my games, I expect to use the new tabs for characters with relatively few spells/abilities, items, character specific abilities, "prepared" ward arsenal, etc.&nbsp; I am working on updating the wiki page, so if there are any questions on the sheet, hopefully some answers can be found there.

Edited 1595175267
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It sounds like you've changed the way tabs work., changing them from numerical values (1-7) to text labels ('character', etc). Here's a sheet worker you can add that will check when the sheet is opened, and if its still using a numerical value for sheettab, it will set the tab to 'character'. on ( 'sheet:opened', function() { &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;getAttrs(['sheetTab'], function(v) { &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;let tab = parseInt(v.sheetTab) || 0; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;if(tab) { &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;setAttrs({ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;sheetTab: 'character' &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;}); &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;} &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;}); }); You can make changes to a github commit. If you submit the same pull request again, it will update it with the latest changes.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
As it is, a sheet created pre-update has the tab section visible, and clicking on one will bring that tab up returning everything to normal. If I add that code in, the tabs quit working entirely.&nbsp; The current script for the action button tabs is this: const buttonlist = ["character","social","skill","equipment","combat","spells","psionics","healer","wards","circles","journal","configuration","release"]; buttonlist.forEach(button =&gt; { on(`clicked:${button}`, function() { setAttrs({ sheetTab: button }); }); }); tab html: &lt;div class="buttonbar"&gt; &lt;div class="navbuttons"&gt; &lt;input type="hidden" class="showspells" name="attr_showspells" value="1" /&gt; &lt;input type="hidden" class="showpsionics" name="attr_showpsionics" value="1" /&gt; &lt;input type="hidden" class="showhealer" name="attr_showhealer" value="1" /&gt; &lt;input type="hidden" class="showwards" name="attr_showwards" value="1" /&gt; &lt;input type="hidden" class="showcircles" name="attr_showcircles" value="1" /&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="topbuttons" title="Character Main Page" name="act_character" &gt;Character&lt;/button&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="topbuttons" title="Social Information" name="act_social" &gt;Social&lt;/button&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="topbuttons" title="Percentile Based Skills" name="act_skill" &gt;Skills&lt;/button&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="topbuttons" title="Inventory and Junk" name="act_equipment" &gt;Equipment&lt;/button&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="topbuttons" title="Combat Skills and Saves" name="act_combat" &gt;Combat&lt;/button&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="topbuttons confspells" title="Spells" name="act_spells" &gt;Spells&lt;/button&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="topbuttons confpsionics" title="Psionics" name="act_psionics" &gt;Psionics&lt;/button&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="topbuttons confhealer" title="Healer Abilities" name="act_healer" &gt;Healer&lt;/button&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="topbuttons confwards" title="Wards" name="act_wards" &gt;Wards&lt;/button&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="topbuttons confcircles" title="Circles" name="act_circles" &gt;Circles&lt;/button&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="topbuttons" title="Journal or Notes" name="act_journal" &gt;Journal&lt;/button&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="docbuttons"&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="picbuttons" title="Sheet Configuration" name="act_configuration" &gt;x&lt;/button&gt; &lt;button type="action" class="picbuttons" title="Release Notes and Documentation" name="act_release" &gt;N&lt;/button&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;input type='hidden' class='sheet-tabstoggle' name='attr_sheetTab' value='character' /&gt; tab css /*Configure the tab*/ .sheet-character, .sheet-social, .sheet-skill, .sheet-combat, .sheet-equipment, .sheet-spells, .sheet-psionics, .sheet-healer, .sheet-wards, .sheet-circles, .sheet-journal, .sheet-config, .sheet-release{ display: none; } /* show the selected tab */ .sheet-tabstoggle[value="character"] ~ div.sheet-character, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="social"] ~ div.sheet-social, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="skill"] ~ div.sheet-skill, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="equipment"] ~ div.sheet-equipment, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="combat"] ~ div.sheet-combat, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="spells"] ~ div.sheet-spells, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="psionics"] ~ div.sheet-psionics, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="healer"] ~ div.sheet-healer, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="wards"] ~ div.sheet-wards, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="circles"] ~ div.sheet-circles, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="journal"] ~ div.sheet-journal, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="configuration"] ~ div.sheet-config, .sheet-tabstoggle[value="release"] ~ div.sheet-release { display: block; } From my limited knowledge, your sheetworker should set the value to the default that a newly created sheet would have and display the first tab.&nbsp; But instead it locks things up tight.&nbsp; I see a bunch of processor activity when I hit a button, but I'm not even seeing errors in the console.&nbsp; I may very well just leave it be.&nbsp; All it takes is that first click on a tab button to get everything sorted for the new setup.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The problem was likely the typo - i had on{' instead of on('
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Yeah, that does it.&nbsp; I'm pretty bad at spotting typos.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The pull request was accepted today, so this update should go live sometime tomorrow.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The sheet is live with the new roll template and tabs.&nbsp; I am about half way done on redoing my macro sheets.&nbsp; Hopefully I will have them done and transmogrified into the public game by the weekend.&nbsp; (The old ones will still work, but I have to update to use the new toys, right?) I have also done some updating on the wiki:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Palladium_Fantasy_1E" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Palladium_Fantasy_1E</a>
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I submitted a fix for a small typo over the weekend. I haven't given the public game any attention for a while.&nbsp; I have transmogged in the new spell macro sheets that make use of the new template that went live last week.&nbsp; I also moved in a Poison Macros sheet that I came up with a while back.&nbsp; It contains macros for all the poisons and faerie foods (well, probably not all, I expect there are some I don't know about) and a chat menu for each.&nbsp; I realized that my Macro Mule sheet didn't have the right permissions for people to see it, and that the Character Creation Monster was archived.&nbsp; Those are now visible.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I realized while running a game last week that there is another edit I should make to this sheet.&nbsp; Since Perception didn't exist in the 1E Fantasy game, I had made my own.&nbsp; While writing the Heroes Unlimited sheet, I ran across the way perception is done in Rifts.&nbsp; I should probably remove my homebrew formula for perception from the sheet and incorporate the version I used in the HU and the 2E Fantasy sheets.&nbsp; I will hopefully get that change made this weekend.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't know when it will be done, but I am currently planning on adding another tab that can be toggled on and off.&nbsp; It will be for ships and structures, for people running nautical adventures (and needing to track damage to various parts of a ship) or running sieges (tracking damage to walls, gates, individual buildings, etc.).&nbsp; I plan on setting up inputs based on ship SDC listings out of the High Seas book.&nbsp; Hopefully I can catch all the different possibilities there. I'm not sure yet what I will do with the section for buildings.&nbsp; I can't seem to find list of suggested SDC amounts for walls (I thought I had seen one somewhere), and the system from the Compendium of Weapons, Armour, and Castles uses a different system (number of hits that can be taken from different size siege weaponry).&nbsp;
Everything sounds great sir, keep up the good work
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I put something together over the weekend and submitted the changes yesterday.&nbsp; The changes were accepted today, so should go live sometime tomorrow.&nbsp; The wiki page has been updated.