Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Kobold Press] Midgard Heroes Handbook

Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Very happy to announce that the Midgard Heroes Handbook by Kobold Press has been released onto the Roll20 Marketplace. Welcome to a world of dark roads and deep magic, where you can match wits with Baba Yaga, set sail for uncharted islands with minotaur corsairs, and face the fury of the giants in the icy north! The Midgard Heroes Handbook for 5th Edition has everything you need to create a character for a 5th edition Midgard campaign, including full details on 11 new races and 4 variants on standard races. Roll up a trollkin barbarian, a ravenfolk fighter, a kobold rogue, and more. Fully Intergrated with Roll20. The Midgard Heroes Handbook for 5th Edition is fully usable with with the Charactermancer, Roll20's character builder! Select any race, class, background, spells and feats from the Midgard Heroes Handbook. Included in the adaptation: More than 48 new class options, including new Bard colleges and Paladin oaths Martial, Ranger, and Rogue archetypes—and new weapons and gear A new Druid circle and a dozen new Cleric domains including Beer, Justice, and Moon domains Sorcerous bloodlines, new Warlock pacts, and strange arcane traditions 20 backgrounds from the Southlands to the distant North And nearly 300 new spells from the fan-favorite Deep Magic series, including shadow magic, clockwork magic, battle magic, rune magic and more! The shadow roads are open, and the World Serpent stirs in its sleep. Adventure awaits the bold! Please note that, while I'm extremely happy to answer any questions about the product posited in this thread, this product also has a Bug Reporting Thread , should you encounter any technical difficulties.
KUDOS! I love Kobold Press products and im happy to finally see the Heroes Handbook here in roll20!
A truly ridiculous amount of content for a low price. I was beginning to lose hope of seeing it any time soon. This made my day nearly as much as England winning the cricket. 
Hi, I was wondering if all the fluff is included in the roll 20 version, and how you would go about reading it if it is.

Edited 1563150601
RAX
Pro
Just saw it and made the instabuy. Am not disappointed, I love your products! Please keep bringing more quality content to this platform at these prices :)