Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deafened status icon?

My group is kinda stumped about what status icon to use to signify a character has been deafened. Maybe an ear with a line through it?  Or earmuffs?
Hello, I've moved this thread to the appropriate forum.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've used this one in the past: but it's dealers choice really... just pick which ever one works for you as a group. Custom ones are currently only available via the API (which there is a script for somewhere...).
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Ziechael said: Custom ones are currently only available via the API (which there is a script for somewhere...). TIL custom status icons where a thing.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As an API implementation only but for those interested with the power to use here is the link :) Andreas J. said: Ziechael said: Custom ones are currently only available via the API (which there is a script for somewhere...). TIL custom status icons where a thing.

Edited 1562768596
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
For anyone curious about this, scripts can provide custom status icons, but they behave differently than regular ones. The script causes a tiny graphic to follow the token around. They can only be programmatically affected by that script, not by token-mod or the radial menu. I believe there are a couple of marketplace sets of custom status icons.
Thanks, all.  I'm looking into a purchase because I've never figured out the API stuff.