Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for player to replace drop-out TONIGHT to play Pathfinder Way of the Wicked

Dan W.
Sheet Author
Hello, Due to irreconcilable differences one of our players has dropped out of our Way of the Wicked game, so we are looking for a replacement. Preferences are that we find a direct replacement who is willing to take part tonight. We've not gotten through the first major scene so this is probably a good starting point to inject new characters. That may not be completely necessary, however, as we have just started and not gotten past the part of escaping from prison (see WotW description below)! We play in fantasygrounds and use teamspeak. Optimal player requirements: * Needs to use Fantasygrounds. Sorry, the group isn't up on roll20 (I'm working on that...) * Willing to play an evil character and over 18 * Can meet reasonably reliably at 8PM Saturdays (GMT+1, aka BST) * Can meet tonight (April 5th, 2014) * Pathfinder familiarity not necessary but would be nice Just to be clear: the player did NOT drop out due to any kind of 'evil' interaction between characters !! About the Game: It's Way of the Wicked, if you've heard of it. If not, briefly it's an 'evil' campaign where you are a convicted criminal who is recruited by someone looking to overthrow the current regime. We have played 3 sessions so far but it may re-start due to players coming and going - this will need discussion with the other 3 players. We play at 8pm British Summer Time (BST is GMT +1:00) for approximately 3 hours on Saturday evenings.
Dan W.
Sheet Author
Update, my GM has decided that tonight is a bit rushed, so we're looking for someone who meets the above criteria. Let me know if you are interested for next week, April 12th. Our games tend to be 3 hours long. I should also add: Not previously played Way of the Wicked. ;-)
You're telling me it'd take longer than a week to get the group moved to roll20? Fantasy grounds is a pretty crappy site.
I would love to play I am american and im 19 my skype is john.dimieri1 the samurai jack picture on it I am familar with pathfinder and I love playing evil characters
Dan W.
Sheet Author
Kinsume said: You're telling me it'd take longer than a week to get the group moved to roll20? Fantasy grounds is a pretty crappy site. FantasyGrounds certainly has it's downsides! I'm not a roll20 expert, but there is some things about FG that is definitely better IMO, such as the 3D dice rolling and the space occupied by the chat window. BUT, I fully believe that roll20 will get better and surpass FG over time in those areas. More practically than that, we don't actually have week because the DM didn't even have an account before tonight and she's got a life to deal with outside of learning roll20. We just played around with it tonight for the first time and there were some things that weren't immediately obvious or intuitive. Since she already knew FG and already had the game setup she decided to just continue with it over there. John D. said: I would love to play I am american and im 19 my skype is john.dimieri1 the samurai jack picture on it I am familar with pathfinder and I love playing evil characters Okay John, I'll PM you the details later. I have to check schedules for next week. Originally, this was all for tonight, but that was way to ambitious!