Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Questions regarding Kobold's Press: Midgard Heroes book

Hello fellow roll20'ers! Quick questions: If I buy the Midgard Heroes book is it applicable in D&D 5e? And will its races and such be selectable when using the charactermancer along with the D&D 5e books? I am always looking for more content to throw into my campaigns. 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Darion said: Quick questions: If I buy the Midgard Heroes book is it applicable in D&D 5e? And will its races and such be selectable when using the charactermancer along with the D&D 5e books?.  Yes. Quote from Midgard Heroes Marketplace page 's description: Fully Intergrated with Roll20. The Midgard Heroes Handbook for 5th Edition is fully usable with with the Charactermancer, Roll20's character builder! Select any race, class, background, spells and feats from the Midgard Heroes Handbook.
Thanks! Seems like my adventurers will now get to choose from the Midgaardian realm too! ;)
I've dabbled a bit with the Charactermancer using the new book. Looks like some of the background stories from Midgard doesn't prompt the option to select the flaws, bonds etc. 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Darion said: I've dabbled a bit with the Charactermancer using the new book. Looks like some of the background stories from Midgard doesn't prompt the option to select the flaws, bonds etc.  I've passed this forward to the relevant people.
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Darion, I posted in the product's bug thread , but wanted to update you here, too. There was some issue with the backgrounds compendium data, this should now be fixed. Please let me know if you have any further difficulties with it. Many thanks!
Thanks I will!