Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Batch Tag Graphics

How do you batch tag graphic items in your library? I tried opening my graphics library, multi-selecting items and right-clicking to batch tag. Only selections available when right-clicking are: Select All and Delete Selected. Thanks in advance.

Edited 1562894838
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't normally use tags a lot, but apparently they need to be in a folder. Selecting folder view from "recent uploads" gives me the results you are reporting. If they are in a folder, it gives me the full popup menu options. The wiki doesn't seem to list this as a requirement. It may be an actual bug?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Luckily, it's not that hard to work with. Create a folder in the tab. Click on a recent upload to go into folder view. Select and drag all the tokens you wish into the folder. You can then tag any or all of the items in that folder,
Thanks!