Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Scarlet Vale - Sandbox Adventure (5e; Paid) Fridays 7PM PST [GMT -8]

Hello and welcome to the recruitment center for future adventurers!  The fabled Six Blades adventuring group has put out a desperate call for heroes. Its aging members, now seeking to retire and pass on their wisdom and experience, have been slowly losing a battle across the Vale as dark powers threaten to overwhelm its people. Will you be among the few chosen to become the next generation of legends and carry on their legacy? Come join us as you decide the fate of the Scarlet Vale! Should we encounter those worthy enough to take up the call, Fridays 7 PM PST will begin your adventure. This adventure will span 1st - 10th levels and beyond. I have gathered together elements from several of the best story elements in D&D, my own personal worldbuilding concepts, and will include a hefty dose of YOUR character's story! It will consist of plentiful roleplaying opportunities, sandbox adventures, and extensive character development.  Come on over to the  LFG post  for more details! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of  $6.00 USD per person per session, or $20.00 USD per person monthly . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Spots available for a few more players.
Are you still open for ppl to join? I had a few questions about the story and character creation. Thanks!
Yes! You are welcome to post any questions in the campaign forum or PM me directly. Thanks!

Edited 1563805583
Only two spots left.
Currently looking for 1-2 adventurers. Our roster consists of a: Cleric Sorcerer Fighter Barbarian
One spot remaining for an adventurer starting at level 3. Come join the Six Blades Adventurer's Guild!