This is a short campaign that should take the players to at least 6th level.&nbsp; Looking for 5 players to join me in a D&amp;D campaign each Sunday around noon CST, each game session should last about four hours maybe a little longer. I encourage anyone to apply very new player friendly, my main requirement is you be respectful of everyone else and their time so we all have a good campaign. If you are younger than 18 I would rather a parent joined with you and you play together.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/168216/dragon-of-icespire-peak" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/168216/dragon-of-icespire-peak</a> Adventure Begins Nestled in the rocky foothills of the snow-capped Sword Mountains is the mining town of Phandalin, which consists of forty or fifty simple log buildings. Crumbling stone ruins surround the newer houses and shops, showing how this must have been a much larger town in centuries past. Phandalin's residents are quiet, hard-working folk who came from distant cities to eke out a life amid the harsh wilderness. They are farmers, stonecutters, blacksmiths, traders, prospectors, and children. The town has no walls and no garrison, but most of the adults keep weapons within easy reach in case the need for arms should arise. Visitors are welcome here, particularly if they have coin to spend or news to share. The Stonehill Inn at the center of town offers modest lodging and meals. A couple of doors down from the inn, posted outside the townmaster's hall, is a job board for adventurers. This is the adventure from the new DUNGEONS &amp; DRAGONS ESSENTIALS KIT, it is an introductory adventure suited to play for new players to the game but enjoyable by all even grizzled veterans. It will take the heroes from a journey to 6th level and maybe beyond if they can survive the Dragon of Icespire Peak. All PHB and Xanathar's Options are available in the built in character compendium in this game for easy character creation and maintenance, and all official WoTC products that are for Forgotten Realms and published are welcome to be used. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 US dollars paid via PayPal before each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Headset or push to talk microphone is required, we will use Discord for communication.&nbsp; Be respectful of everyone else, hope to see you at the game.&nbsp; Ask any questions you might have below or when you post an application in the game page.&nbsp;