Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Creatures from Monster Manual spawning with Bless and Guidance

When I drag creatures from the monster manual compendium they have Bless and Guidance global modifiers on by default.  Is this a bug or a setting I've messed up?
Hello Mark B., Is this happening with all creatures, or just ones you have previously used. If only previously used, this is due to not overriding the current tokens with ones you already have out. Check out our Linking Tokens to Journals Wiki for more information. Thanks!

Edited 1563399566
This is new creatures directly from the Monster Manual compendium, not creatures from the journal.  The Bless and Guidance are in Global Attributes on the character, and have nothing to do with tokens.
I had a setting to Show Global Modifiers Field and went ahead and turned that off then set all defaults, which solved the problem.  I didn't think the setting would actually put anything in the fields, just show them on the sheet.
Hello Mark B., Thank you for that update. I am happy to hear this issue has been resolved. As such, I am going to close this post.  Feel free to start a new thread if you have any further issues. Thanks!