Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] Lancer

With Lancer finishing it's Kickstarter, I've finally had a chance to look over it's beta rules package (which you can download for free from their site). Not only did I get super hyped once I started flipping through the pages, but everyone in my stream group did as well. So much so that I figured I'd come on here and see if I couldn't find a GM that would be willing to run a game of it for a streamed group. Our stream group runs about four to six games a week, Wednesdays and Sundays. Play here on Roll20 and use voice on Discord. We stream all our games to twitch and upload all VoD's to youtube . We currently have two time slot's open: Wednesday 2pm-6pm EST Sunday 2pm-6pm EST By all means, if you see the content we produce and love games about mech pilots and all that entails, hit me up. We will get a group going and see about some giant robot action!
That would be a bit outside our scope at the moment. Maybe some day in the future! For now, we are looking for a GM that is a... Hero for fun?
I gave the rules a glance, and I might be interested. I'd like to meet up on voice and ask some questions to see if we fit. Also, I'll watch a vid of yours to get a better feel for your group once I am at home.